Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d love for Violet to take Riley for a long, expensive ride.

I hope she has a friend who does DNA testing and they just forge several invoices that say the testing was inconclusive at $1000 a pop

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

What meds act as male birth control?

So there are some meds that will affect sperm count.  SSRI's, meds for arthritis, meds for an enlarged prostate, anabolic steroids... I looked it up. There's more than that, but I'm just remembering those.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is trash. Her and her stupid sunglasses during the phone all…screaming at Violet…trash

Oh yeah... That was her who he sicced on Violet on the first date? Definitely trash, then.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Get that perfume. And, I dunno, just my opinion, but that guy doesn’t deserve any benefits.

Oh, we don't presently have a sexual relationship anyways and he's long distance so we're good there.  I'm texting my local FWB tomorrow and making an appointment.  It's been exactly one year since I've had sex TOMORROW.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

People, use birth control when engaging in sex tourism. Many of these relationships could have been avoided with this one simple rule.

Who was that chick who lost a ton of weight …went to Jamaica and got pregnant then tried to force dude to come to the US and marry her….he married someone else and stayed there

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Oh, we don't presently have a sexual relationship anyways and he's long distance so we're good there.  I'm texting my local FWB tomorrow and making an appointment.  It's been exactly one year since I've had sex TOMORROW.  

I have so many things to say that I should definitely not say. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Who was that chick who lost a ton of weight …went to Jamaica and got pregnant then tried to force dude to come to the US and marry her….he married someone else and stayed there

Delusion at its finest!

• Like 1

brain fog. Who is that?

gross.

Used panties.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

So all the crying and wailing is just BS because of all the couples, they're the only(?) ones together for the Tell-All?

Exactly. Everyone else is back in the US with the foreigner on the remote screen. Except for Tyray (remember him?) who is not in the studio, but also on a extra wide screen 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, Riley didn't wrap it up because he thinks his "medication" makes his swimmies not be able to swim? But he had no fear of an STD? Do I have that right? 

Right?

I had a taxi driver in Greece hit on me and we well.. made out.

He wanted to do more and I asked if he a condom. He said no but no worries - I am like are you not worried about STDs??!?!? Sheesh.

Nothing happened.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

People, use birth control when engaging in sex tourism. Many of these relationships could have been avoided with this one simple rule.

Makes me think of the Saturday Night Live sketch about Bad Idea Jeans. "Normally I use protection, but then I thought: 'when am I going to make it back to Haiti?'"

Edited by mmecorday
Fixing a quote
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wasn’t that Love in Paradise? Was her name also Amanda? 

• Useful 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Aryanna and the very unprepossessing Sherlon. She was such a delight. So charming, such fun! What a wonder that Sherlon let this treasure slip through his fingers. LOL I kill me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

It'll be my dry spell anniversary tomorrow so I dunno, maybe I'll go buy myself a cupcake.

Even better if Cupcake is the name of the local FWB. Tell him to eat and hydrate prior to arrival. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Drogo said:

Even better if Cupcake is the name of the local FWB. Tell him to eat and hydrate prior to arrival. 

Now I've got this "music" that my daughter enjoys in my head, by a "singer" named Cupcake.  Do not look up, do not YouTube, do not pass go.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Razvan, don’t look for trouble. Amanda will change her mind eve before she steps foot on the plane.

Razvan is giving the performance of his life. Trying to remain expressionless, but a single manly tear rolls slowly down his chiseled cheek. Thinking to himself "Yes! Nailed it!" 

• LOL 5

Sharp tries so hard to make these airport departures so dramatic with the sappy sad love songs but with the exception of David and Sheila, I have not given one tiny mouse dropping about them.

Was Shaun asking Meisha’s daughter if she thinks her mom and Armpit are a good match? Oh,Shaun. Do you really think it matters at all to Meisha what her kids think?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Was Shaun asking Meisha’s daughter if she thinks her mom and Armpit are a good match? Oh,Shaun. Do you really think it matters at all to Meisha what her kids think?

But her kids are the most important thing in her life.  *eye roll*

• Like 4
  • LOL 4