Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Christian let Cleo keep his favorite smelly hoodie to remember him by.

Yeah, Eau de Bar and Pickup. 

But Cleo can be glad it's not Statler's. To me, she always looks like she smells, now that I know too much about her GI issues. And what's with the pajama obsession at all hours? I bet they smell, too.  

I loved the way Dempsey barged into the head with Crapler on the can (I think) during their fight. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies today to bring to a friend tomorrow. I used the mini chips. It changes the chip to dough ratio and I’m not sure if that’s for the better.🍪

I made mini banana breads with chocolate chips and I can state categorically that mini chips are GREAT in those. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dempsey, Stapler is too needy and immature. You can do better.

Self-centered and immature. Whinging on about her symptoms, her anxiety, her her her. Maybe Dempsey's counting down the hours 'til that plane home to the Armadillo takes off. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I made a sweet potato and chickpea curry tonight!  Made a ton of it for the week.  Turned out pretty good.

I made a Thai coconut curry carrot soup for my weekly Meals on Wheels and it is AWESOME. 

Oh, here we go. Statler will be making HUGE SACRIFICES to sponge off Dempsey. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Made Avgolemono soup (it's a Greek soup)

Y'all are  killin' me heah!!

It's a good day for me if I boil some water for pasta and open a bottle of pasta sauce. I lost motivation to do more at least a decade ago. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4