Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

This would be so horrifying to have this idiot blathering about sex when meeting friends for the first time. 

I might have spilled wine or caught my sleeve on fire just to change the subject. 

It's inappropriate and could be construed that she's baiting the friends... I like to FUCK and available and open to it.

• Like 6

Statler: I like going to sex parties to meet sex partners and play strip poker and have sex and go to the pharmacy to get my IBS meds and have sex with the pharmacist and then watch a sex tape and have sex with the tape and then tape myself having sex with the tape and then go to Edinburgh. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 13
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Forgot to tell you guys that my medium sized terrier was attacked by a Great Dane this past week. I thought I was watching my dog die. Luckily, no puncturing, just waving my dog around like a rag doll. I was traumatized but we’re both recovered since then.

That’s awful. Glad you and your doggie are unharmed 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That must have been terrifying for you @Auntie Anxiety! I didn't know Great Danes could be so aggressive. 

The owner “excused” it as still being a puppy, just the size of a grown pony. But it was poorly behaved and should not have been off leash. Great Danes are usually really good dogs.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Statler: I like going to sex parties to meet sex partners and play strip poker and have sex and go to the pharmacy to get my IBS meds and have sex with the pharmacist and then watch a sex tape and have sex with the tape and then tape myself having sex with the tape and then go to Edinburgh. 

I'M GOOD AT SEX!!!!!!!!!11

cat Heavy breathing GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Forgot to tell you guys that my medium sized terrier was attacked by a Great Dane this past week. I thought I was watching my dog die. Luckily, no puncturing, just waving my dog around like a rag doll. I was traumatized but we’re both recovered since then.

That's surprising - great danes are usually ok with other dogs.  I'm glad you're both ok and there wasn't a bite.  Is this a neighbor's dog?  Will you meet it again on your walks?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The ads lately are the worst. Can’t refresh without opening one. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

No joke. I had to buy some Imodium today and actually thought of Stapler.

Naturally. We went on the journey with her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So sorry. Hugs and scritches to your pup. This is one of my biggest fears. My dog is so puny though, most big dogs seem unsure if he’s actually a dog or some type of rodent. I hope the Great Dane is up to date on its shots.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

That's surprising - great danes are usually ok with other dogs.  I'm glad you're both ok and there wasn't a bite.  Is this a neighbor's dog?  Will you meet it again on your walks?

We were walking on a trail. The guy had three other dogs with him. I saw his car the next day at the same place so we won’t return there if he’s there with his dogs. The guy is an asshole. Huge dump right at the start of the trail (I thought either Grreat Dane or a bear) and he didn’t pick it up.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 4
Just now, Zombness said:

Gino get your ass back to the US and leave Jasmine.  She is a low life hooker.

I hope she squeezes out every last penny from him,

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for the hat man

Not me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I love sex. Oh, and STDs, I love those, too. Have I shown you my herpes slides?"

Crapler did everything but drop trou and shake her pee pee around the bar. She's infantile.

And she's embarrassing to Americans, as in moi. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2
Just now, Zombness said:

You are not the only one.  He can be many things but he has been paying her apartment and her hair extensions.

dont forget it was the hat man who released those photos and caused Jasmine to become unemployable as a teacher.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, greekmom said:

dont forget it was the hat man who released those photos and caused Jasmine to become unemployable as a teacher.

Just to rub her hotness in his ex’s face

• Like 2
  • LOL 1