Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Just curious…on this franchise..what couples have you all enjoyed? 

Enjoyed????  Not a single one.

Hate watch ..yes.

EDIT: For all the couples I would say Nicole she's big a little bit and Azan.

Rebecca and her man.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Genuine question, not a snark: Why does David make noise when he signs?  Granted, I haven't met many deaf people, but I've not heard that.

i've heard Marleen Matlin make noise as well when she signs.

• Like 4
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Genuine question, not a snark: Why does David make noise when he signs?  Granted, I haven't met many deaf people, but I've not heard that.

I don't think he realizes he's doing it. He signed that he only knows he's making a sound when he yells.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly continues to rack up the demerits. At this point, she’s skating on very thin ice.

I'm here! I'm sorry to be late, we were out estate saling and one thing led to another. We ended up in New Hampshire in search of cheap cigarettes and booze. But I'm here now if slightly tipsy, and ready to snark!

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I live alone, and I've noticed that I make a lot of vocalizations when I'm relaxed and not around people, like when climbing stairs, doing chores, doing anything with movement even if it's not strenuous. I don't do it when I'm around people or in public. David can't hear himself--he probably can't tell when he makes a sound and when he's just breathing. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm here! I'm sorry to be late, we were out estate saling and one thing led to another. We ended up in New Hampshire in search of cheap cigarettes and booze. But I'm here now if slightly tipsy, and ready to snark!

I forgot you have much shorter distances.  I have to drive three hours to reach another state.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I live alone, and I've noticed that I make a lot of vocalizations when I'm relaxed and not around people, like when climbing stairs, doing chores, doing anything with movement even if it's not strenuous. I don't do it when I'm around people or in public. David can't hear himself--he probably can't tell when he makes a sound and when he's just breathing. 

I say a lot of “oys.” My dog ignores it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What did you buy at the estate sale? 

• Like 6