Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Just popping in to let you guys know I’m in the country celebrating my 51st birthday. No reception for TV☹️ but some knock fff champers! I miss you guys and see you next week!

🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🎉🥳🍾💐

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Just popping in to let you guys know I’m in the country celebrating my 51st birthday. No reception for TV☹️ but some knock fff champers! I miss you guys and see you next week!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by The Office

• Like 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So after all this time, Jasmine finally tells Gino that she doesn’t want another kid, unless he’ll pay for her tummy tuck after the birth.

who would want a kid with Gino?

I mean comeon...

if Gino and I were the last two ppl on earth and the human race depended on our survival. Sorry ppl, it was fun while it lasted.

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I mean comeon...

if Gino and I were the last two ppl on earth and the human race depended on our survival. Sorry ppl, it was fun while it lasted.

An egg-headed, moldy kid, born with a hat on.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I mean comeon...

You would be doing the world a favor.

• Like 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Jhonreil is a child. A child. I am not mocking a child. 

That being said, he looks sort of like a gecko. A cute one, but still.

I was wondering if he might have a misaligned jaw that gives him that unfortunate Geico gecko look.  Given what we've seen of the house, would it be a surprise that dental work goes by the wayside as well?

• Like 2
Just now, AR Traveler said:

I was wondering if he might have a misaligned jaw that gives him that unfortunate Geico gecko look.  Given what we've seen of the house, would it be a surprise that dental work goes by the wayside as well?

He looks a lot like his grandfather, and he may resemble his father as well.  I think it's the very very big eyes and small, pointed chin. None of those are bad traits, but on a skinny pubescent boy, it spells gecko. 

• Like 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

We might have to FaceTime with her 24/7 just to know what she’s up to. And I won’t buy any excuses, like the WiFi being broken.

How do we know she isn't a man on a dating app?? We've been snark scammed!

• LOL 6