Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m back. Storm moved through very quickly with giant hail! 
I basically just sat through 2 hours of commercials and alerts from the Emergency Broadcast System, LOL. 

Glad you ok! 

• Like 2

Gino’s Anal Adventures? Carmela Soprano is a man? PIs are being hired? Faceless teddy bears?

Fine, I’m convinced.  I’ll get caught up on the season and be here next Sunday. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

OH Tyray. Find a real girl in your area.

If his brother & sister really cared about him, they would pitch in to help care of their mother so the poor guy could have a bit of a life.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Anyone remember H’ai Karate aftershave? I loved their commercials!

Yes-bottles came with self-defense instructions! lol 

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I keep a box of tissues on my bedside table because as a fully fledged Old Lady I must have a box of tissues in every room.

Same, & Vaseline to take my makeup off!

dont judge me.😉

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, Drogo said:

Gino’s Anal Adventures? Carmela Soprano is a man? PIs are being hired? Faceless teddy bears?

Fine, I’m convinced.  I’ll get caught up on the season and be here next Sunday. 

BJOl.gif

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, xls said:

If his brother & sister really cared about him, they would pitch in to help care of their mother so the poor guy could have a bit of a life.

I thought the same thing!

• Like 4

Guys i just don't get why Jasmine has the hots for Gino that much. I mean it's not the money - dude is so tight fist - worse than a hooker with a nickel.  He's not good looking.  He's not good in bed. What is the appeal??

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Won’t be able to attend the chat this evening.

We'll miss you @Frozendiva! I hope everything's OK!

Hola, my snarky darlings! I've had a big old pot of snark soup simmering in the crock pot all day and I am ready to dig in! Let's do this!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We'll miss you @Frozendiva! I hope everything's OK!

Hola, my snarky darlings! I've had a big old pot of snark soup simmering in the crock pot all day and I am ready to dig in! Let's do this!

A bit of a rough patch. Hope to be back soon.

• Hugs 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guys i just don't get why Jasmine has the hots for Gino that much. I mean it's not the money - dude is so tight fist - worse than a hooker with a nickel.  He's not good looking.  He's not good in bed. What is the appeal??

Plus, she wants him to be a pain in the ass!

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Green card, of course! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I bet Jasmine thinks she'll be the next hot influencer, make a bundle with online exhibitionism, and won't need Gino then.   

I bet she thinks she won't need Gino at all, after she gets every penny she can get out of him.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3