Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

A few coyote’s have been hanging out around the apt building. They actually chased a few folks who have small dogs. I live in the middle of a large city but there are parklands close by and since the pandemic we have seen many coyotes and coy wolves around the property.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

A few coyote’s have been hanging out around the apt building. They actually chased a few folks who have small dogs. I live in the middle of a large city but there are parklands close by and since the pandemic we have seen many coyotes and coy wolves around the property.

Are they at least cute?

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Same here. Recent nice weather I sat out on the balcony, which is nominally screened/glassed. Got no-see-um bites, even though I was covered. And I got the start of the ant invasion yesterday. It happens in the spring. Armies of them, but they are not large, ugh. I bought baits as they're effective but it's a nasty couple of weeks. 

A household hint, if you get ants coming out of the kitchen sink drain, pour a bunch of white vinegar in one or both drains (I have double sinks).  However, no mixing with bleach or other substances, or you could create dangerous fumes.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Thank God she's not twerking!

I think you spoke too soon. Whatever dumb dance they were doing in their onesies.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Im guessing the son has troubles of a legal nature.

Or Kris has legal troubles, and claims it's the son's issue not hers.   I wonder if her five month absence going back to Alabama, could be called incarceration? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm sorry but I'm just hearing "benzos" in Kris's little interviews.  Is that mean? Is it just me?  Am I drinking too much?

Her narcolepsy is the junkie nod. Who with narcolepsy would be issued a motorcycle license?

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Or Kris has legal troubles, and claims it's the son's issue not hers. 

Hm. Perhaps her sudden love overseas was to get out of the country. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Why does it say Happy Birthday in English???  Yes, her son is the problem,  it's never Kris!

It's her $50,000 motorcycle's fault! 

I still wanna see this bike. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Can’t say I would have jumped in the pool like that if I had such bad neck issues as she does…

Her neck troubles were cured with powerwashing therapy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

No one over the age of twelve should be excited about their birthday.

I may or may not take the entire week off. A coworker once called it “Operation Kacesq…a weeklong celebration…”

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m not sticking around for the new season of B90…I’m officially done. That means I have to leave snark behind….I know!

why would you leave us?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

“I told you to shut the fuck up and you wouldn’t listen.” Hell no. You don’t talk to your partner like that.

Kris remains dead last in the rankings.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

No one over the age of twelve should be excited about their birthday.

My mom still goes crazy over her birthday and she is 75.to be fair her mom died when she was 12 so she was expected ( old school European) to take care of the house, cooking, cleaning, caring for younger sisters while my grandad worked. I give her balloons , cake whatever she wants. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Love 8

So now Kris is saying it was something to do with her kids why she had to stay in the US, before Kris was saying she needed to work to earn money which she would send to Jeymi, did she even send her money? 

Kris of the Excuses runs out to avoid a fight and to get her next dose.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2