Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ugh. That massage looks awful to me. I don’t even like it when I get a scalp massage before my haircut at the salon. 
Jen is asking him leading questions just like she did with his parents about Rishi getting married 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I think the Gabe thing is fake drama because they don’t have real drama, shouldn’t be hard for him to get a new copy is his birth certificate.

Daniele really thought she could have tall dark and handsome with a big dick that would worship the ground she walks on.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

That’s a wrap, fellow snarkers. Always a pleasure to spend Sunday nights with you. For one thing, it keeps us ALL out of trouble. Enjoy the week, let the warmer temperatures creep on in and watch the crocuses and daffodils bloom. Au revoir.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Aight, welp this was eventful snark! I will see you around the forums tomorrow. You guys set the Easter basket on fire! Next week you better ramp it up even more! Have a great night, and hold my bones tight. Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think the Gabe thing is fake drama because they don’t have real drama, shouldn’t be hard for him to get a new copy is his birth certificate.

Daniele really thought she could have tall dark and handsome with a big dick that would worship the ground she walks on.

Is same sex marriage not legal there? If it is, just marry as 2 women. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good night everyone, see y'all next time.

I was over here wondering how many shampoos it takes to get that oil out of their hair, not on Rishi's explanation on sending pics and making plans to meet with other women. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Have a great week. ☮️❤️

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Different states have different rules for gender reassignments on birth certificates. I assume Gabe is from Florida which surprisingly has very few restrictions. 
….[Florida is on the list of states that] only require applications to be filed with the state Vital Statistics office, and do not require gender reassignment surgery, court orders, physician affidavits, or any other affidavits

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

Yes! She's also praising HIS art, rather than demanding that he support HER ideas. 

Our standards are low...

I like poetry, but not that poetry. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Zombness said:

Yep....I'm 69 and a little hippie in my style too.  

I'm much younger and have a little hippie in me! Nothing wrong with that. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

See you real gluttons for punishment tomorrow night for the FINALLY of Darcey and Stacey.

Do you think Stacey and Florian will get married? Oh wait, they ALREADY ARE! 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Did hear why all of Gabe's transition paperwork is as he put it "all gone?"

I am pretty sure Father Isabel is okay with Gabe as long as he is helping his daughter and grandkids financially. Sure we get Gabe's big reveal about his transitioning but when do we ever get the big financial reveal as in someone being flat broke!

Yohan and his toddler wife, I tuned them out, I am not clear why he is trying so hard for a relationship with Danielle when he is so unhappy being treated like she treats him and I cannot fathom why she is so bent on being married to someone like Yohan, no money, no smarts, she feels superior to him and is miserable because she has to pay for everything.  No dick or chance to come to the states is worth being treated badly, living everyday arguing the same argument, no thanks.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Is same sex marriage not legal there? If it is, just marry as 2 women. 

If Gabe's passport, drivers license etc., has him as a male, then he had to have a birth certificate change.    Everything has to match, as far as I know.  

• Like 2
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why would Gabe not have his identification handy?

I know I am not responding the correct quote, but earlier you said you were having liquor for dessert.  My husband's favorite dessert is a Manhattan!  I work part time in a liquor store.....when there is a sampling we get to try it!  Drinking on the job!  Side note:  it is a city owned liquor store so I earn a sweet pension!  Whoo hoo!

I tried watching TOW and I am just not feeling it.  Again.  I will try again for the team.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am pretty sure Father Isabel is okay with Gabe as long as he is helping his daughter and grandkids financially. Sure we get Gabe's big reveal about his transitioning but when do we ever get the big financial reveal as in someone being flat broke!

Built in penis underwear seems to be a really niche market. I don't think his business venture is very successful. And now his background is looking pretty sketchy, like this preview about his birth certificate. For someone who "despised" identifying as a female for at least 22 years, I would think changing his birth certificate would be one of the first things he'd do after his transition. And as @CrazyInAlabama pointed out, his driver's license and passport gender must all match.

Edited by magemaud
edited to give credit to poster
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yohan and his toddler wife, I tuned them out, I am not clear why he is trying so hard for a relationship with Danielle

I think he's still believing she's going to bring him to the US. What she tells him in her not-so-great Spanish and how he translates it are two different things due to language difficulties and let's face it, he's not the brightest guy on the island. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1