Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

image.jpeg.3c13cde07b88452c3e81bd82dd3e702b.jpeg

AH! A common thread! Let us feast upon baby vegetables! Ever have fiddleheads? Baby ferns!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniele, this is what happens when you stop smudging everywhere you go.

She was likely banned from setting off smoke alarms.

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, let it be known I eat infant grasshoppers and I am proud of it! 

I also eat baby corn, baby carrots and baby spinach, I cannot be stopped!

I had ground up bug of some kind at the Roloff Farm in Oregon during their October pumpkin patch thing they used to do.  Mrs FB had a full on conversation with Amy Roloff that went on for so long that I actually wandered off and they were still talking when I got  back.   Anyhoo, I had ground bug and it was so gritty that I can STILL remember the weird taste and texture.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
15 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I swear...none of these people know how to solve a problem with a smile! Borrow the money from family, get the stamps shipped over in about a week, pay the family back from the money you make from your Winky bloomers. Solved.

But we're not dealing with practical people on this show, they don't even see the huge red flags lol 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have not, they look interesting.

Delectable! No eyes, though.

Just now, endure said:

But we're not dealing with practical people on this show, they don't even see the huge red flags lol 

Not even when tangled in them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I had ground up bug of some kind at the Roloff Farm in Oregon during their October pumpkin patch thing they used to do.  Mrs FB had a full on conversation with Amy Roloff that went on for so long that I actually wandered off and they were still talking when I got  back.   Anyhoo, I had ground bug and it was so gritty that I can STILL remember the weird taste and texture.

Was it a spread? Seasoning? Mineral-based makeup?

Just now, greekmom said:

Otherwise, they would have brought them as well to make it less awkward.

If they have wives, they’re back home and not out socializing. They don’t look very friendly. Tough crowd! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Guessing none of them have wives.

Otherwise, they would have brought them as well to make it less awkward.

I bet the friend's wives never go out socially, just shopping in pairs, or maybe the vendors for various items come to the house.   Nicole won't be going away from home, and won't be wearing the clothes she's used to if she stays in Egypt. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Soooo….1000-pound Sister Tammy met this guy “a couple weeks ago”…and he proposes? More good choices on that show.

They married in November after a whirlwind courtship at the rehab 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Good lord, who the heck wrote that PopCorners commercial??

Seems odd comparing a snack to a highly addictive drug.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Was it a spread? Seasoning? Mineral-based makeup?

It was some kind of paste or a dry powder.  I got it from one of the venders who had display booths at the farm.   The vender was touting bug powder as the protein source of the future.  I think they were from Portland or Eugene.  It wasn't terrible, it just had a weird texture.  I kept imagining that I was chewing little pieces of pulverized bug shells.  I kept the vender's card for a long time and I may still have it on my desk somewhere.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2