Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh it's that B Danielle 😕

He only wants to get to the US to have a better life for him and his family, he will go along with anything but I don't believe he loves her. They have nothing in common 

This baby talk is ridiculous 🙄 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Maybe I am misinformed but I did not think pregnancies achieved by in vitro method were less susceptible to miscarriage…? And does Danielle have any idea how expensive these fertilization procedures are?? She is just whack.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Johan may have numerous children hanging around the community. They’ll need to get genetic testing so that they know who they are related to when they get older.

Or that went home with tourists.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniele, let’s face it. You are too old to have kids. If you really loved Johan, divorce him and let him live his life.

Not to mention, bankrupt people can’t afford fertility treatments!

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniele, let’s face it. You are too old to have kids. If you really loved Johan, divorce him and let him live his life.

Yes, someone to work side by side with him in his butcher shop.  I noticed he used a notebook to keep his financials...I was in Oaxaca Mexico last week and it seemed every vendor I encountered also used a notebook to enter sales in, See Danielle, not so uncommon.  BTW, if ever any of you have the chance to go to Oaxaca go, do not hesitate, it is an amazing city, the food is insane, I tried corn fungus, tiny grasshoppers, corn juice, squash blossoms and some of the most incredible food ever, it is a beautiful city.  Gorgeous city.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Maybe I am misinformed but I did not think pregnancies achieved by in vitro method were less susceptible to miscarriage…? And does Danielle have any idea how expensive these fertilization procedures are?? She is just whack.

I know someone personally whose husband joined the military because the insurance would pay 100% for ivf. 

5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

You can’t afford science.

Jinx!

• Mind Blown 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, her friend just happens to be visiting the DR from New York. Sure, Jan. 

And why was she translating for Danielle, that was very odd imo

Edited by endure
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait…how did these two ever hook up?

Accidently.

I am thinking that Mahmoud doesnt want Nicole to know his "friend". You keep that seperate.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Seriously? A parent or some other idiot gave an 8 year old a knife that size?!

Maybe she hunted squirrels and then gutted them for dinner.  What else could an 8 year old need a knife like that for?

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Like what’s her face who tried to get the guy to marry her. He ended up marrying someone else now her mom is pretty much raising the kid

Are you talking about Arianna and Sherlon? She recently graduated from college and is completing her first year as a high school teacher! She was delusional but it sounds like she matured and moved on.

• Useful 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Why do the Amish call Americans "the English"?

They are originally German, and many (maybe most) still speak German to fellow Amish.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Why do the Amish call Americans "the English"?

I think because they spoke English - Amish spoke German.  Most of the settlers were from England/Scotland back in the day.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Where in Egypt are they? Why not go to a tourist area? Not all of Egypt is like this.

Go to modern spots, like New Cairo. Last night’s W5 showed the modern Ethiopia, a far cry from Bini and Ari,

• Like 1