Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm onto Rishi and his "curly hair."  I was studying his ponytail.  I could see scalp.  Just saying! I'm onto you, dude! Not as luscious as you want us to believe!

Same! He’s one of those guys who thinks growing it long compensates for the male pattern baldness. Is that little bald man his uncle? He better take a look at his future.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t have kids but this silly thing started eating the Lilly my hubby bought for V day. Extremely toxic but caught her just in time. I onl6 put the plant put when I am here to watch her….otherwise behind a closed dour it goes.

95350A97-45CF-48BD-8224-1E6348B3D496.jpeg

That FACE!!! I LOVE THAT FACE!!!

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, I got sworn in as a Public Notary on Friday (called "Notary Public" in civilized states). I really, really wanted one of those little round embossers with my name and the frilly edges, and this was the only way to legally get one.

Congrats!! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Nicole was very covered up.

He's very into controlling her. She should RUN back to the airport. That little smirk on his face said it all. Whether he's just a dick, or wants to score points with his brothers, or what. He's CREEPY.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Nothing says true love like fighting before they’ve even left the airport terminal.

Nicole & Mahmoud are going to be absolutely exhausting, aren’t they?

"Bickering the instant the plane lands" is a Bingo square!

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

Night, everyone! Time for me to start laundry, which I've been putting off all day. 

Productive day for us, I swapped out a sink faucet that was worn out.  Half hour job took about two hours because the sink is in tiny guest bathroom and it was hard to gain access to anything.  It was like working on a sink in an airplane lavatory.  

• Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Productive day for us, I swapped out a sink faucet that was worn out.  Half hour job took about two hours because the sink is in tiny guest bathroom and it was hard to gain access to anything.  It was like working on a sink in an airplane lavatory.  

Glad that you succeeded!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

That's how I feel! Once was enough.  Plus, since my hubs committed suicide, I have some real trust issues, even though I went to counseling for 2 years every week.  I'm still only about 85% there.  I'm starting to think about Hubs and the GOOD times we had, but I still have a way to go.  We were married 29 years and he's been gone since 2007.

I'm so so sorry.

My friend/mentor/martial arts instructor put a pistol to his head 10 years ago last month. I still can't get over it, to this day. Left a little boy behind. I'm just glad that the stigma on mental health issues and therapy is lessening somewhat. It seems like Zillennials don't feel the same need to keep it secret. When I was clinically depressed with suicidal ideation and sought help in my 20s, anyone I told was like "Why? Why do you need it for? What's wrong??"

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1