Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I’m insulted, as should we all be, that TLC contrived a cheating narrative in the hopes we would forget how awful Angela is and stop bothering them about allowing abuse on national tv. Fuck you, TLC. We watched her tear his car apart and shove him up against a concrete wall. But now it’s ALL about Michael’s breath of fresh air on the side. Good God, these people should be strangled.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

She's not going to pull his visa because she and HER WHOLE FAMILY are living better than they ever have on this TLC $$$.  

She's gonna need to go back to being an LVN at the nursing home making $18.00/HR instead of whatever they get paid to be on this shitshow.

Not to mention, the nursing home will want you to show up every day! 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m insulted, as should we all be, that TLC contrived a cheating narrative in the hopes we would forget how awful Angela is and stop bothering them about allowing abuse on national tv. Fuck you, TLC. We watched her tear his car apart and shove him up against a concrete wall. But now it’s ALL about Michael’s breath of fresh air on the side. Good God, these people should be strangled.

Same with Azan and Nicole. Sure he was a scammer but she laid her hands on him all the time.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You know, Ang might be thinner, but she doesn’t look healthy.  She looks frail and worrisome.  

Do you have any idea what she’s GOING THROUGH

• LOL 12
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Suzywriter, I had a thin crust pizza for dinner. I figured the thinner crust meant that it was fewer calories. But maybe that’s only if you eat an individual portion, not the entire pizza. 🤔

No, no, no. Thinner crust means it makes you thinner.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Suzywriter, I had a thin crust pizza for dinner. I figured the thinner crust meant that it was fewer calories. But maybe that’s only if you eat an individual portion, not the entire pizza. 🤔

MY GIRL! Every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You know, Ang might be thinner, but she doesn’t look healthy.  She looks frail and worrisome.  

She looks like she is malnourished. I'm thinking that her pouch-sized meals are  4 tater tots and a diet pepsi.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Do you have any idea what she’s GOING THROUGH

She began a relationship online with some dude from Nigeria - home to fake royalty. She goes there, he makes her feel good about herself. She marries the guy and sees him once a year, if that.

• Like 3
  • Love 2