Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These people need to dog pile on Ed. Why are they letting him get away with this shit? 

Because he's exhausting to argue with. I know people like him. As soon as you "catch" him, he starts throwing everything out there to move the goal posts and hours later you've accomplished nothing and just been going around and around in circles. At some point they need to bury this POS.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

skidding in from work.

Hi everybody. Did anyone else lose powerover Christmas from the storms? Mine went out on the 23rd, I couldn't figure out how to start the generator, so spent 3 days throwing logs in the fireplace to keep the pipes from freezing. The downstairs flooded and ruined all of the carpets. I've lived here for 7 weeks. 

We didn't lose power but our pipes froze in the master bath. It flooded the garage, but we don't know for how long because we couldn't hear it. So sorry about your downstairs leak!

Ed and Bilalzebub are birds of a feather. Ed approves of B's tactics because it's like him. Deflect, project, trick, gaslight. Loathe them both.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did Ed say he is a flicking Socialite?!?!? I can’t 

Yes, Ed and Gloria Vanderbilt use to run the streets together, lol.  I am pretty sure he does not know what the word, "socialite," means, or how being gay works or what it means to be engaged. There is a lot of things Ed does not understand.

How can you have an every other day engagement, does that mean you will have an every other day marriage?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Ugh, dupe. This new format! Awful. 

It’s still confusing me after two weeks or whenever we got the new format.

5 hours ago, renatae said:

Ed and Bilalzebub are birds of a feather. Ed approves of B's tactics because it's like him. Deflect, project, trick, gaslight. Loathe them both.

Not surprised at all. Next thing you know, Bilal will be taking Ed on a helicopter ride and while midair will tell him one of his most alarming secrets.

• LOL 3

So I just started watching. Ended up fast forwarding the first 10 minutes that focused on Angela. Ready to do the same with Ed. Why am I even watching this? My tolerance for these people is gone. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I hope the forum being down this morning was because they were fixing the comments not displaying issue. 

It's my Monday morning guilty pleasure with my coffee, I was going through withdrawal. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

I know this is terrible to say, but I really wish someone would catch Angela using the n word so TLC would be forced to “cancel” her. Because apparently being an abusive asshole isn’t enough.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Back in September, there were rumors going around that Jenny and Sumit had split up because she was in Palm Springs without him. I figured she was just in the US for the Tell All and he couldn't get a visa to join her. I guess I was right. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

before pushing him out! (I hope!) 

And then after that, he flies under a thunderstorm and it ends up crashing his plane into the ocean.

4 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I know this is terrible to say, but I really wish someone would catch Angela using the n word so TLC would be forced to “cancel” her. Because apparently being an abusive asshole isn’t enough.

That has been one of my resolutions for 2023. Make it happen!

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Because he's exhausting to argue with. I know people like him. As soon as you "catch" him, he starts throwing everything out there to move the goal posts and hours later you've accomplished nothing and just been going around and around in circles. At some point they need to bury this POS.

Oh, so you argued with my late mother?  Deflect, change topic and bring up that time in 1989 when you left the milk out.

• LOL 2
On 1/1/2023 at 8:45 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I did that cruise, it was one of my favorites! You will love that trip!  I just returned from the Paris to Normandy cruise, le sigh, I always feel so spoiled on Viking's boats.  If you have any quests PM me, I've been on 5 of them.

Did the Paris to Normandy a few years ago, loved it!!  Viking is awesome!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m ready to go from the sublime to the ridiculous. Have spent most of today binging Kaleidoscope on Netflix starring Gus Fring Giancarlo Esposito. What a great actor!

On tonight’s Tell All, Novi’s third grade teacher shows up to tell us about the time he was watching his female classmates slide down the fire pole in the school playground.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Are you ready to rock and roll? Well if you are, you're watching the wrong show.

I would say that this show is sado-masochistic beastiality necrophilia, but that's beating a dead horse.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Had a great birthday, but a long week with it! I had some opinions that I don’t care if they are unpopular, but saying them makes me feel good:

1. No sympathy for Michael. I would gleefully offer Liz my therapist.

2. Compared to Angela, Kim is like gold.

3. The Shaeeda “baby” drama was just a storyline.

At the beginning of this episode I rated it a 5. The Tell All portion I rated a 3 because it was not at all coherent. It was sloppy, and everything was predictable, including Grangela’s flounce and losing her shit.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I’m trying to figure out if there’s a reason to watch this tonight.  Hmmmm….I think I know it all….nothing new here.  

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Had a great birthday, but a long week with it! I had some opinions that I don’t care if they are unpopular, but saying them makes me feel good:

1. No sympathy for Michael. I would gleefully offer Liz my therapist.

2. Compared to Angela, Kim is like gold.

3. The Shaeeda “baby” drama was just a storyline.

At the beginning of this episode I rated it a 5. The Tell All portion I rated a 3 because it was not at all coherent. It was sloppy, and everything was predictable, including Grangela’s flounce and losing her shit.

Mine was yesterday.  When was yours?  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1