Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Ha, this is awesome! I think I already have bingo. 

Awesome to hear! As a reward, please grab a lil slice of my birthday cake from here: 🍰 

3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I wonder what an anti-bingo card would look like, with events that would never happen on the show.  A square for "Angela shows some class" might be an example.

Libby sings an explosive version of “My Heart Will Go On”, and it is so powerful that Celine Dion will end up at the Tell All.

• LOL 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Peeps, dying of boredom over here. Anyone have any fun stories to share from their holidays? Anyone get or give a super gift? 

My neighbor had Covid so I had to isolate and wasn’t able to make any family functions. To make it worse my cable/Wi-Fi went out for 6 days! I read a lot of books as well as cleaned out closets and drawers. It makes me grateful for this. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 3
24 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ange..you only need one necklace. Did she run out of room in her carry on so she decided to wear all her jewelry ?

More jewelry that she can throw at people in fights. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Zombness said:

We all expected the trashy scene we just witnessed.   Angela want the attention of everyone....

And to think she could have had it by simply wearing pink crocs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Zombness said:

We all expected the trashy scene we just witnessed.   Angela want the attention of everyone....

She is so pissed off that others people aren’t scared of her and are telling her to sit down and shut up.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not sure I can do this. I need a pep talk.

Me neither. My anxiety is worsening to the point of crying, just by watching this abusive dogshit excuse for a “woman”. If this were a man, we would NEVER hear from him again. EVER.

Gah, stepping out for the commercials.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Me neither. My anxiety is worsening to the point of crying, just by watching this abusive dogshit excuse for a “woman”. If this were a man, we would NEVER hear from him again. EVER.

Gah, stepping out for the commercials.

I don't know....Ed and Kody are still around.

• Like 2
  • Love 1