Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

We’re on episode 18 of this season. There are three more Tell All episodes to come. 21 episodes this season.

T. W. E. N. T. Y. O. N. E. 😐

90day-fiance-90day-fiance-happily-ever-a

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Liz's friend should grab her by the shoulders and shake her. 

She wears her ring but doesn't know if she's engaged? This woman's brain is oatmeal.

Is that the same friend from the engagement party? The lesbian Ed freaked out over? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
20 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

skidding in from work.

Hi everybody. Did anyone else lose powerover Christmas from the storms? Mine went out on the 23rd, I couldn't figure out how to start the generator, so spent 3 days throwing logs in the fireplace to keep the pipes from freezing. The downstairs flooded and ruined all of the carpets. I've lived here for 7 weeks. 

Oh my gosh, that’s horrible!   Luckily my power stayed on and so did my furnace.  Did you have to pull out the carpet?  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hmmm…y’all need some more entertainment. Y’all need some Bingo. If you spot any of the below, please lemme know! If you get five in a row, lemme know with a BINGO! 45BEC0C6-9BB7-4F1E-AF33-9AFAD4118637.jpeg.b7f4fcf5af212082f453bca3bb6b86c6.jpeg

This is hysterical! 

• Fire 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I’m on my phone and new comments show up at the very bottom of my screen but covered with an ad for the Primetimer Guide 

YES!   I was down your way for New Year's visiting family in Medford.   Congrats on the nose!!!!

• Like 2

Bleh, your wife seems to want two things, really only one... a child, and then a yoga business. These things you knew she wanted before you married her. She's not having a tantrum from not getting what she immediately wants. You keep shoving other things at her that she didn't want.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Did he really use the words "little temper tantrum" at his wife?  

Biiiiiiiiiiitch!  mmm-mmm!  No!  No no. You're letting him get away with that shit?!

Every time I see his fake concern face and hear his condescending tone my blood pressure spikes. I hate that patronizing son of a bitch. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
28 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

skidding in from work.

Hi everybody. Did anyone else lose powerover Christmas from the storms? Mine went out on the 23rd, I couldn't figure out how to start the generator, so spent 3 days throwing logs in the fireplace to keep the pipes from freezing. The downstairs flooded and ruined all of the carpets. I've lived here for 7 weeks. 

Oh no! Sorry. And on Christmas!! 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m afraid I’m going to accidentally buy the Guide

If I click on one of those ads then it messes up the algorithm for me for a week, ugg!

The site timed out for me for a minute.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jen looks like she was an extra on Mob Wives.

I wonder what happened to Rene? Everyone please put a chip on “Irrelevant Guest”, if you haven’t.

• Like 6

Wait a minute! Jen, this supposed new friend of Angela’s, looks just like the woman who was with Ariela and Binyam after his MMA fight in NY and Angela was spotted in the audience that night. I’ll see if I can find a photo image.thumb.jpeg.90d7c68518f9ef64eff251045ca2b8a8.jpegsorry it’s so small but I couldn’t forget that mannish face. Whoever * said “Married to the Mob” was spot on. * Credit to Auntie! 

I wonder if we will find out what happened to Rene. Angela’s friends seem to disappear on a regular basis and are never mentioned again. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Love 1