Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

OK Ya'll.... I will admit that I've had about a half a bottle of Prosecco.  Along with some ham and black eyed peas.

Kinda wanting some caviar!!  

I went on this cruise onetime between Xmas and New Years, and had some delicious caviar: on a lovely tiny pancake with some sour cream & onions. AWESOME!!!

Guess my chocolate coconut candy is gonna have to suffice!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry but I am Andrei on this…her family was super fucked up before he even came along. I know this is staged but Jovi started this shit but basically telling Andrei he was the problem.

Mug shots!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

skidding in from work.

Hi everybody. Did anyone else lose powerover Christmas from the storms? Mine went out on the 23rd, I couldn't figure out how to start the generator, so spent 3 days throwing logs in the fireplace to keep the pipes from freezing. The downstairs flooded and ruined all of the carpets. I've lived here for 7 weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 1

Oh, and my son was over earlier and asked me to tell all my live chat buddies that he says "Hi". So hi from my lad, he had to work brunch today with a crushing hangover but came over for some lucky New Year's Day hoppin' john. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Between the new format on this site, and the odd pairings on the "tell all", I'm confused, and that's putting it mildly.

I’m glad you mentioned the new forum format.  I’m a creature of habit and I miss the old format!  I haven’t been on here that much during the past few weeks so I hope I eventually get use to it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

BTW, my nose job surgery went great, I already got the cast off and I love the nose.  But it's still a bit swollen.  Still love it.  I am going to be so frickin' cute in 2023.  THIS IS MY YEAR  lol

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
Just now, Eldemarge said:

BTW, my nose job surgery went great, I already got the cast off and I love the nose.  But it's still a bit swollen.  Still love it.  I am going to be so frickin' cute in 2023.  THIS IS MY YEAR  lol

Yay for the surgery going well. You are going to rock that nose.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

OK Ya'll.... I will admit that I've had about a half a bottle of Prosecco.  Along with some ham and black eyed peas.

Kinda wanting some caviar!!  

I went on this cruise onetime between Xmas and New Years, and had some delicious caviar: on a lovely tiny pancake with some sour cream & onions. AWESOME!!!

Guess my chocolate coconut candy is gonna have to suffice!

come over! I have a jar of the red kind that I forgot to open on New Year's Eve.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I bet you're adorable, good on ya! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

OOOOOH, I'm so happy for you! Nose jobs are like being reborn.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Eldemarge be like👃🏻 You’ll need to show us before and after pictures when the swelling goes down.

I will!  I think the majority of the swelling goes down in a few months but in all, because of the complexity of the surgery, it will take a year.  I know we'll still be here in a year, though! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

skidding in from work.

Hi everybody. Did anyone else lose powerover Christmas from the storms? Mine went out on the 23rd, I couldn't figure out how to start the generator, so spent 3 days throwing logs in the fireplace to keep the pipes from freezing. The downstairs flooded and ruined all of the carpets. I've lived here for 7 weeks. 

Yes, but from vandalism in Seattle, still being investigated.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Shein?

Can you imagine sinking so low that you have to tell America you've been dumped by Big Ed? And then imagine it happening multiple times...

And keep dragging your azz over to his hovel every other day? 

He makes it clear he loves those dogs a heckuva lot more than he loves her.

"I don't know what we are, but he wants me to wear my ring." For Pete's sake. They're broken up, but he doesn't want anyone else hitting on her. You can't tell me better guys than him don't come into that restaurant or work there. PrEd, ever the control freaque.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

skidding in from work.

We lost power for a few seconds that day because it was SO windy, but at least it wasn’t severe.

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So glad you’re rocking out! 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I will!  I think the majority of the swelling goes down in a few months but in all, because of the complexity of the surgery, it will take a year.  I know we'll still be here in a year, though! 🤣

You bet we will!!   Congrats on the new nose.  This is the year of Reinventing Yourself.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I bet we don't even get to the Tell Nothing tonight

They clearly needed this episode to transition us into the difficult, yet meaningful discussions when they all meet.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am tired of the one second flash of new replies and having to refresh my page all the time.

O 👏🏾 M 👏🏾 G 👏🏾 SAME! This new format is really bugging me right now. They just switched out a bunch of things with no explanation.

• Like 8