Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Where do we think Angela shops? Forever mentally 21?

Shein?

Can you imagine sinking so low that you have to tell America you've been dumped by Big Ed? And then imagine it happening multiple times...

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
16 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

IT IS FINALLY 2023, and I’m here to snark with my buddies. My birthday is on Tuesday, and I need some fuel to rile me up as a starter. I heard tonight’s Tell All is GOOD fuel.

Happy, happy birthday!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed wants you to wear the ring so he can control you without committing…..run Liz

This break-up shit is a game he likes to play to keep her unsteady on her feet to remind her that he's in charge when he's afraid she's starting to gain confidence.  I don't think it would WORK on a normal person! But it works on her!

With a dude who is ugly, has a shit personality and a micropenis.  Go figure.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This break-up shit is a game he likes to play to keep her unsteady on her feet to remind her that he's in charge when he's afraid she's starting to gain confidence.  I don't think it would WORK on a normal person! But it works on her!

With a dude who is ugly, has a shit personality and a micropenis.  Go figure.

And he is broke.

• Applause 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

i think it's a piercing cause I dont remember it being there before .

She got a “Monroe piercing” in July but that’s where any similarity to Marilyn ends. image.png.828bf62d89b56d32fcbffbb253bf8746.png

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Liz's friend should grab her by the shoulders and shake her. 

She wears her ring but doesn't know if she's engaged? This woman's brain is oatmeal.

She also voluntarily sleeps next to Ed... we already knew her decision making capabilities were strained.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3

God, its like some ungodly game of Whack-A-Mole. Put different cast members together and have them talk about the SAME OLD THINGS OVER AND OVER. I'm already half dead from boredom. 

So, Jovi got an extra hundred bucks from Sharp to bait Andrei? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My birthday was Thursday. I made one comment on Twitter about it. Only one real life friend wished me a good day. 

Happy belated birthday. 🎂🎁💐

• Like 4
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I usually wish my followers a happy birthday, even folks I will never meet. I do miss a few as I am not online all the time and it gets buried. I didn’t post a pic of my cake or flowers.

WooHooo!! Happy Belated Birthday!!BigHugs!

Remember me in July!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My birthday was Thursday. I made one comment on Twitter about it. Only one real life friend wished me a good day. 

Happy birthday!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

IT IS FINALLY 2023, and I’m here to snark with my buddies. My birthday is on Tuesday, and I need some fuel to rile me up as a starter. I heard tonight’s Tell All is GOOD fuel.

Happy early birthday to you!  🥂🎁🎂

• Like 1
  • Love 1