Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Angela lights up a cigarette in every Uber she is in and I am waiting for the driver to tell her to put out the cigarette but they never do.

Angela says she still loves Mah-kul but I ask why, if you cannot trust him why do you love him?

Did Angela seem stoned when she met with Michael?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is this nasty heifer smoking in the hotel room? Aren’t they all non-smoking or is this not the cas in Nigeria. I hope she gets a nasty cleaning bill. Can someone explain to me what Michael did exactly ?

My Vancouver hotel had. $350 fine if any trace was found in the room.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Like people who are happy only if they are miserable.

She is an emotional vampire as well as being physically abusive. I know a few emotional vampires…never happy….something is always a problem…looking for issues that do not exist etc.

• Sad 1
  • Love 6

I am amazed the show is treating this like its normal, take down instagram let me look at your phone...fuck you Grangela. I hope Mykull is screwing every pretty young lady he can find.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Angela lights up a cigarette in every Uber she is in and I am waiting for the driver to tell her to put out the cigarette but they never do.

It's disgusting.  She's marking territory.  And, I only hope that these Ubers are all production assistants so that she's not inflicted upon the public.  But, I don't know if Sharp has that much decency.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I'm 68 and I'm cringing on Jenny's behalf. You'd think with a younger husband she'd be more invested in seeming more youthful, not acting like she's one step from the geriatric home. 

My boyfriend's ex was sick a lot (sometimes I think for attention) so when I first dated him I wanted to appear vibrant and healthy. I just need to sit next to Angela to look young. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

It's disgusting.  She's marking territory.  And, I only hope that these Ubers are all production assistants so that she's not inflicted upon the public.  But, I don't know if Sharp has that much decency.

It’s Nigeria. They probably don’t have the same rules.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie is packing up once again. I have no interest in her gross behavior.

Oh come on! You know you love a good suitcase packing scene! Its almost as entertaining as the perpetually amusing "drive to the airport" sequences. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I am amazed the show is treating this like its normal, take down instagram let me look at your phone...fuck you Grangela. I hope Mykull is screwing every pretty young lady he can find.

Once. Just once. I would like to see Michal demand to see Angie's phone. Just one time. 

• Love 14

Does Summeat already have someone on the side? I  know that would take energy and planning, neither of which he is gifted with...but..,

All this "have to work 7 days a week" and "we're at completely different life stages" and "I want a kid" - ?

Did he not consider any of those things before getting married to her??

She sees he's pulling away, and she's a nervous wreck. It's really a shame she can't function better alone in the society in which she's living. Didn't she meet up with an Indian "friend" in one episode? Or is she like an "untouchable" now? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10

Angela looks and sounds rougher by the episode, snorting, one eye half open, hoarse voice, puffing like a chimney, she looks like a Mac truck ran her over. Glad to see she got wear her favourite pink pants after all.  And wtf is wrong with Mikul, he's an idiot for continuing to take her abuse.               

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Does Summeat already have someone on the side? 

All this "have to work 7 days a week" and "we're at completely different life stages" and "I want a kid."

Did he not address any of those things before getting married to her??

She sees he's pulling away and she's a nervous wreck.  

Anyone else think she is milking the injury for attention ?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

The outfit Jenny wore to the physio therapist seemed out of character…jeans and T-shirt when she usually wears the beautiful flowing Indian outfits and scarves. I usually dress extremely casually (think jeans or sweats) but I dress it up a bit to go to appointments. Just seemed weird to me.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, endure said:

Angela looks and sounds rougher by the episode, snorting, one eye half open, hoarse voice, puffing like a chimney, she looks like a Mac truck ran her over. Glad to see she got wear her favourite pink pants after all.  And wtf is wrong with Mikul, he's an idiot for continuing to take her abuse.               

C5B24738-3612-4086-9C36-CB7BB0DB6DC0.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I feel for Jenny, she fell and got hurt and needs PT...I am fairly fit, (61 years old but of course I do not look it, lol) I woke up with a bad rotator cuff, litterally just woke up like that, six weeks of therapy and I am finally pain free.  Sumit must be realizing that this is just the beginning of some physical ailments that may affect Jenny, I wonder how hip replacement goes in India.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6

First words out of Jovi's mouth--"How great is it that we don't have to be in the company of our child?" Dink. 

Jovi's best pal, who would drink and go to strip clubs with him. What a rich life. 

He loves Ukraine. They have great strip clubs there. I cannot EVEN.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 6