Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I'm going to visit back home and ask my sister to go to the time, expense, and effort to throw me an engagement party before Liz and I break up for the 13th time. 

What a jerk.  

I bet he hasn't talked to or seen Christine in many years. If he had, she'd have been on the show by now. 

• Love 10

That Grand Canyon birth announcement was the biggest FAIL…those poster boards looked so amateurish and were all but unreadable. And I had anxiety that one if not all of them could tumble backwards down the canyon, especially little Ellie. GAHHH!

• Like 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Jovi believes that Yara thinking is a betrayal.

Are we watching the same show? I’m still in the Grand Canyon and next is not Jovi and Yara. This happens to me a lot. Do different area edit so we don’t always see the same show? 

• Mind Blown 1
Just now, seasons said:

I love the Thrive Cosmetics liquid lash extensions mascara, and their eye shadow stick are fantastic too! 

I have seen them announced on Tik Tok and I want to get them.  Are they really that good?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Stupid Sister Wives commercial…If Christine was never legally married to Kootie and she is no longer in that church…why would she need ANYONE’s permission to leave him? GUESS WHAT…SHE DOESN’T! 

It keeps Kody feeling like he can still boss Chrystynye around.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Are we watching the same show? I’m still in the Grand Canyon and next is not Jovi and Yara. This happens to me a lot. Do different area edit so we don’t always see the same show? 

Do you happen to have Verizon Fios? I do and I often see comments here about scenes that  I haven’t watched yet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do all of these shows include a vaginal ultrasound? Like, why? Why? 

All episodes must include a transvaginal ultrasound or a visit to an immigration lawyer. I don't make the rules, sorry. 

Aw, Kim wore her best T shirt to propose to Usman in. That's sweet. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Shaeeda is so excited to get her card, start looking for a yoga location…Bile just HAS TO rain all over her parade. Grrr

Bilal's not wrong. There's a lot of competition from other yoga studios and she doesn't know anything about business in the US. But he doesn't have to be such a jerk. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

Do you happen to have Verizon Fios? I do and I often see comments here about scenes that  I haven’t watched yet. 

I’m on Spectrum cable. Oftentimes I see y’all posting about things I don’t see. I do know my area edits for content 😡

• Mind Blown 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All episodes must include a transvaginal ultrasound or a visit to an immigration lawyer. I don't make the rules, sorry. 

Have we had anybody trying on a wedding gown? That usually is another one for the Bingo card.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1