Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Winter has arrived! Bah humbug.

Meanwhile here in DC, it's 75 degrees and without a fan going I sweat a ton. I even got stung by a bee on November 1! Doesn't seem like cold weather is on its way anytime soon. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4

Can you imagine if they had a Potthast gathering at the rim of the Grand Canyon?    At least Charlie would take the fast way down, and maybe a Coven member or two also.  

I'm sure Angela will end up on Single Life.   Wasn't there a photo of Tanya (of Tanya and Syngin), and Tiffany, wife of refrigerator thief Ronald, filming something too.   

So is Shaeeda wearing the sweatshirts, and other clothes to make people wonder if she's pregnant?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Looks like old Bile doesn't want Shaeeda doing one damn thing!!  No baby... No yoga studio...  Whut??  Can she fart by herself?  Or does he have to give his permission to do that too??   Ugh, the guy is a scumbag.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I can’t believe that Michael was any intention on coming to America.  How could be possibly want to be with Angela 24/7?  It’s got to be that he needs the easy money from the show and what he can get from Angela.  That in itself makes him a bad person too.  Enough is enough with these two.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

DISCLAIMER: CONTAINS POTENTIALLY CONTROVERSIAL CONTENT.

So of course Grossgela makes me sick and upset with her blatant abuse of Michael every chance she gets. BUT, technically Michael is not innocent in this either. Pressuring someone to have sex with you the way he did to Grossgela? That was wildly inappropriate and had me heaving. It does not make her any less obnoxious and shitty, but Michael instigated some of this too. Just the facts…

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Meanwhile here in DC, it's 75 degrees and without a fan going I sweat a ton. I even got stung by a bee on November 1! Doesn't seem like cold weather is on its way anytime soon. 

I was sweating like Ed today! It was much too hot for an old lady (me) to be walking her dog for what seemed like hours just to get the pup to find the perfect spot to pee. And I refused to turn the house AC on. Nope, not in November.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

Bravo or MTV should get a show with similar theme to run in competition with 90 Day, only use more believable cast and no big asp BS like TLC airs.  If so, viewers would walk away from this mess and watch something that’s more entertaining and less fake and offensive.  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

DISCLAIMER: CONTAINS POTENTIALLY CONTROVERSIAL CONTENT.

So of course Grossgela makes me sick and upset with her blatant abuse of Michael every chance she gets. BUT, technically Michael is not innocent in this either. Pressuring someone to have sex with you the way he did to Grossgela? That was wildly inappropriate and had me heaving. It does not make her any less obnoxious and shitty, but Michael instigated some of this too. Just the facts…

She's been sliced up and stitched together so many times...I'm kind of curious as to where the lines are.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Someone on Twitter had a photo of Debbie and Tony doing Christmas decoration shopping.

Look...I may have to turn in my snark card, but I wish someone would look at me the way Tony looks at Debbie. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

It was 75 degrees here today. I went out without a jacket. 

• Love 5
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Just when I thought Bile couldn’t be any more disgusting…

He's reprehensible.  2nd yoga class - 2nd disgusting "humor" to undermine Shaeda's purpose.  

Again, nobody is running to his town to buy real estate from him based on this show.  

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Today I went to Sephora and told the checkout girl I was going to Florida next month to see a guy I used to have a crush on in the 90s and literally have not seen since 1999 and I am very nervous.  She was touched and threw in a ton of samples for me and gave me a hug.  We had a MOMENT.  It was a good vibes sort of day, y'all.

I'm ready to see the bad vibes, I guess! lol

Good luck with the guy in Florida!! 

• Love 7