Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just don't get what Jenny wants. Does she truly want Sumit to just hang around with her all day every day? 

Yes. Yes, she does.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

Jenny honey; get some hobbies!  Make a friend or two.  Hey wait!  LEARN SOME INDIAN!!!

That's the ticket!!

And really, Grangela and Mikul need to just break up already.  Mikul sir; just stay at home in Nigeria where you belong.  Give up the "dream life" in bumfuck Georgia USA with that hosebeast you're stuck with.

• Applause 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I enjoy my alone time (too much), Jenny needs to get a life outside Sumit.

She already reached the Sumit.  Everything's downhill from here.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jenny should just move into a retirement home, sit on her ass all day, and have the staff care for her every need.

I am really not trying to be gross, but she is too much of a horn dog. I think she just wants to be laying up with Sumit all the time (yes, we really need a barf reaction)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I enjoy my alone time (too much).

Me too. I could do another two years of Covid lockdown standing on my head. My landline has been glitchy the last few days and I’m wondering if I should even bother to get it looked at, and if I would even tell anyone that I’m not using that number anymore.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Once again, I am reminded that Kim sounds so much like Darcey. One moment she's begging for attention, pleading for validation, then on a dime she starts with "I'm not taking that from ANY man!". She is exhausting. 

I suspect that she is bi-polar. I'm starting a bingo card of symptoms.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Has anyone watched “Vatican Girl”? Wow!

I did but I found it very slow and complicated. Not to mention

Spoiler

there was no resolution! The poor girl hasn't been found, no one knows who took her, or why. Just so sad. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Poor old Mikul.... What he had to do to get into Grangela's pants.... Lort.

And Angela, all huffy about how her OWN HUSBAND actually wants to have sex with her! I mean...wut.

Oh for fucks sake, Angela's going to blow a gasket when she finds out Michael is having a drink with Rene. More evidence of his evil.

• Love 8