Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

And now for some "WHY are these two freaks on my TV??"  NEITHER ONE OF THEM is from another frickin' country!!

I really cannot with PrEd and that moron of a fiancee, Liz.  Girl's been married what? 2 or 3 times already and she's not even 30!!

Jeebus.

I feel so sorry for those two beautiful little dogs!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Weren’t there other Roloffs besides the one kid and the Preggo wife?

Yeah I think there are four or five kids but they’ve all left the gravy train but Zach. I don’t think any of them get along with their father 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

We did day trips to Salem when we were at Hanscom AFB, but this  was before Hocus Picts came out. I would love to get back, but not in October. I hate crowds.

Mr. Twopper was in a production of The Crucible a few years ago

I used to live right on the edges of Hanscom, in Bedford. Drove through that area every day when my then-BF went to Boston for school. One of my friends lives on the Lincoln side.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Yeah I think there are four or five kids but they’ve all left the gravy train but Zach. I don’t think any of them get along with their father 

Jacob and Molly do. Zach not right now. Jer….probably not. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

We did day trips to Salem when we were at Hanscom AFB, but this  was before Hocus Picts came out. I would love to get back, but not in October. I hate crowds.

Come in the spring or late summer/early fall. Or even November--its not too cold yet and all the attractions are still going strong. @Angry Moldovan came to visit last spring and she, @Auntie Anxiety and I had a raucous brunch at one of my favorite breakfast spots and a splendid time was had by all. Its a great place to visit all year round!

• Applause 2
  • Love 8

Yara understandably wants to spend time visiting with family and friends but I’m sure that they may be scattered all over Europe because of the war. It’s not going to be as easy as she thinks it is.

• Sad 4
  • Love 5

Jovi and Yara -- The Bickersons (a radio comedy in my parents' time). This is no comedy...this is going to get old real fast.

Sure, Yara, keep emasculating him about virtually everything he does.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Ed: “If I’m with the right woman, I’m not insecure…” God, this gaslighting narcissist blames EVERYTHING on someone else. Liz, his mom, his daughter, etc.  But he got six months of therapy so he thinks he is golden. UGH!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

We did day trips to Salem when we were at Hanscom AFB, but this  was before Hocus Pocus came out. I would love to get back, but not in October. I hate crowds.

Mrs. Floating Bison and I watched Hocus Pocus 2 with Bette Midler and Sarah Parker last night...it was fun,...I'd never seen it before...I kept shouting to her when she was in the other room...it's an historical period movie...no, its a modern comedy, no its a musical....  She'd seen it before and just LOLed at me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

People, friends…I had a really good interview last week and am praying I get an offer so I can leave my horrifically toxic job. Please send good vibes for me into the universe.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 10
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Jovi and Yara -- The Bickersons (a radio comedy in my parents' time). This is no comedy...this is going to get old real fast.

Remember that it’s been years since she could vent. All he had was Gwen and that was only some of the time and you can’t tell a Mom what’s wrong with her wonder boy. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

People, friends…I had a really good interview last week and am praying I get an offer so I can leave my horrifically toxic job. Please send good vibes for me into the universe.

Sending good vibes your way......you will get an offer soon.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh fuck you Ed. You are a horrible, horrible person. 

"I'm going to take my dogs and leave now"

I like last week when it was revealed that Ed has a tiny peenie and is overweight. 

I thought to myself, you don't need Woodward and Bernstein to figure that out.

• Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Good luck!  Sending positive thoughts!  🙏

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

In 20 years they'll be exactly like the couple in the cartoon The Lockhorns.

• Love 4