Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Liz and Ed make such a beautiful couple.

Oh, Auntie, you are on fire tonight!

Ed has "a lot of close friends" coming? I thought no one was speaking to him any more? 

He made it a point to differentiate between his "close friends" and Liz's "work buddies". He is revolting. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Why would Liz even listen to her mother’s criticism? She let Lizbe raised by the grandparents and should have zero input. But Co-Dependent Liz lets everyone push her around…until she breaks down and runs away crying. Let me guess her story arc for tonight…

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I love y’all, but I’ve had out of town company all weekend and just can’t hang in here. The first 31 minutes felt like a snail crawling for a hour. See you tomorrow night or out on the threads. Be well. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Liz consciously deciding that she wouldn’t learn from her past mistakes. Or the eight times she and Ed have already broken up.

Her formative years must have been quite a wild ride, to lead to all of this. Poor woman.

• Sad 2
  • Love 2

Ah yes, who among us has not had a family celebration and gone in expecting someone to throw down the minute they get there? Seriously! "I'm not up for any drama" "I just hope that people will behave" "I hope that people will be respectful and support us". Holy fucking moly I cannot EVEN with these idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Question: How do those makeup artists prevent transfer of germs?  Do they but fresh brushes and applicators for each customer?  

Yeah - I wonder about nail salons too.  My cousin got a mean infection from a manicure.

• Mind Blown 3
38 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, I rated last week’s episode a 3/10. It was probably the most boring episode this season. Nothing of substance, just mostly filler and repeat storylines of things we saw last week. So many scenes should have gotten put on More to Love. Major points got taken off for Grossgela and her execrable antics, which should get her in jail, honestly. The folks on Pillow Talk acted like this was a phenomenal episode. It was not.

Anyway, I’m back home from my vacation in Turks & Caicos and am able to snark with y’all again, finally! So sorry I was naughty on Monday, there was no other choice…

How was the vacay? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Can someone remind me why Grangela is mad at Mykuhl? Other than her inherent evil, that is.

Grangela needs no other reason. Her inherent evil must be released into the universe or she'll explode. Like Mr. Creosote in that Monty Python sketch. 

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Question: How do those makeup artists prevent transfer of germs?  Do they buy fresh brushes and applicators for each customer?  

Brushes are cleaned and sanitized between uses.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Can someone remind me why Grangela is mad at Mykuhl? Other than her inherent evil, that is.

Narcissist, evil, attention seeking for a story line,  plantation owner fetish.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ah yes, who among us has not had a family celebration and gone in expecting someone to throw down the minute they get there? Seriously! "I'm not up for any drama" "I just hope that people will behave" "I hope that people will be respectful and support us". Holy fucking moly I cannot EVEN with these idiots. 

The only time I would pop off is if ever find myself in a room with my ex-husband again. Except I’d probably be too tired to give a shit.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That should be a dedicated spot on our 90 Day Bingo card.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I hate Grangela. I hope Mykull took you for every miserable penny your tobacco stained fingers ever had.

You made him quit his job because he couldn’t be there to FaceTime you. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not really a violent person, but someone needs to smack Grangie straight out into next week. She’s like a wailing hyena out there.

And her friend?  YOU PICKED THE WRONG AMERICAN! How old are these people?

• Applause 3