Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Caesar is one strange duck, imho.  He doesn't drive, he has sort of a strange occupation for a man and he seems like he's a little slow on the uptake.  I kinda feel like there's probably someone right in his home town who would be completely appropriate for Caesar.  He needs to lower his sights to the 'hood and NOT Ukraine.

But his nails are always on point.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

While discussing Charlie's alcoholism and lack of anger management, Libby expresses concern that Andrrrrei could get into such a physical fight that it jeopardizes his green card.  She ignores the fact that his visa application was jeopardized when he hid his assault accusations in Ireland, too.  

• Applause 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Sisters Libby are awful.

They really are the worst. I can barely muster up the wherewithal to snark on them because they are so dreadful, phony, vapid, shallow, spiteful, superficial, bratty, spoiled, vulgar......I'm just transfixed with disbelief that such horrible creatures exist. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Kim, what do you get from a relationship with Usman? He is using you.

Kim: you're an old ugly bitch.  What the HELL are you looking for.  Usman wants the green card.  end of story.  What a stupid ass she is.

• Love 7