Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"You're gonna have to do a lot of lessons and also use my studio for this venture of yours but heads up it's not realistic"

Translation, I will run your credit card as often as you want but lol get real girl. 

Respect to the voice coach for gettin that money.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Roxy recommends “lots of voice lessons” in 3.2.1

a little pitchy, dawg

I hate that little yodelly sound. 

So many singers do it…especially the 90s and 2000s pop stars…Britney,.Gaga, Perry etcI remember Eveylin yodeling like that and she actually made it onto American Idol. I think the yodel is bad technically and an attempt to cover up the fact that you can’t hit the notes. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

"It takes a lot longer than most people think."  Is this music coach assuring success?

Success in getting the company lots of money. Lots of people with good voices but lack the luck, the breaks, and 'it' factor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

"The market is saturated but I'll help you with this anyway Libby."

What difference should the "market" make to a voice teacher? She's a professional who makes money teaching. What difference does it make what Libby wants to "do"? I mean, if I took voice lessons I'd do it to, you know, sing better. 

2 minutes ago, endure said:

Very hot here on the west coast still, can't wait for fall!!! 

About 80 here today, warmest day this week! When I got up on Saturday it was 48!!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7

Why can't we just play with the grandkids? Don't they deserve their special time with Me maw or whatever they call her?

Nope,  gotta take time out to spew insults at the husband half way across the world, on his birthday. That's Angela.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

Guys, I do not find this entertaining at all, period. I find this ABUSE. DOES TLC REALIZE THAT ABUSE IS NOT OKAY? I’m infuriated right now. I can feel the heat in my face and the red in my cheeks. It’s not funny. It’s maddening, and I’m so frustrated.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Imagine Libby coming up with the next Baby Shark? Her sisters would die.

DEAD

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh my God, I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle this. She’s HORRIBLE.

She yowling about Michael being a social media whore, meanwhile she's busy getting all flirty and feisty with that former Chippendale. Sauce for the goose. 

Jesus, her face is the color of a boiled lobster. She's about to have a stroke. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What did he put on Instagram ?

I looked and his last IG post was 5 days ago. There were a few comments like “looking good, Michael” and his only response was “thank you.” Nothing shady at all. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
Just now, firefly said:

There’s a new birthday greeting. “Fuck you and your birthday Michael!”

🎵Happy birthday, fuck you! Happy birthday, fuck you! Happy birthday, you fucking asshole! Happy birthday, fuck you!🎶

• Fire 2
  • LOL 8

The hypocrisy is huge here. She’s dancing with an ex stripper on social media. Yet she won’t let Maaackle work. In fact, it’s not only hypocrisy, it’s abuse. Watching Angela on TV really makes me feel terrible. I was hoping we got enough of her last year, but now here she is again. I just cannot take it anymore. I’m sick. Y’all need to do something to save me.

• Love 8