2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Repeat after me, Ed. “I’m going to the men’s room.”

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

“I’m going to the Little Boys room” 

I’ll even settle for, “Excuse me while I powder my nose.” 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Billy's playing along because of Angela's fame, as odd as it and she are. He can't lose from the exposure. 

I cannot bear any of the upcoming Single Life ones except Debbie and Veronica. 

did you mean especially???

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Who is this GF to tell PrEd who he can and can't be friends with? Somebody's ego has gotten way out of control. And she looks like hell. Actually both of them do. He looks like a fire hydrant with broken/missing teeth. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

LIZ!! Your friend drawing a line and telling your guy "I'll be watching you" is not "being supportive"!! Jesus, what color is the sky on her world? 

She really needs her head examined. She told Bery that she and Ed hated each other, but it’s all good now. How do you date someone you hate? You’re not even married yet. If I hate someone, I’m definitely not going to be in a relationship with them. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, kacesq said:

And your mom isn’t here, Yara...so it’s easy to say “oh my mom wouldn’t ever leave.”

I bet Yara's mom would be moving in with Jovi and Yara, and would be the captive nanny.    If they wanted Gwen to help more, they shouldn't have moved 3 hours drive away from her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, endure said:

did you mean especially???

I like Debbie because I'm around her age, and I like Veronica from Pillow Talk. That's it, I tell you! I'm done, D-U-N, with the others! 

See you during the episode as usual, probably. 

How magnanimous of Jovi to buy everybody a drink and announce it, like George Costanza with the big salad. That ain't no ginger ale Gator Boy is rocking. 

Gwen, you stick to your guns! Those two would have you babysitting FT. In fact I wonder if Mrs. Gwen suggested their new town.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Good evening to all!  Just came from work but I needed the snark today.  Saw the preview yesterday and just knowing that Big Ed, Psycho Liz and Trashy Angie were cooming on tonight.....I had to prepare myself a drink prior to facing tonight episode.

• Love 8