Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Yara became an American, has a beautiful baby, doesn't have to work, gets plastic surgery and expensive clothes, gets a lot of attention from being on tv. So why do I have to listen to her whine so much?

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Quick pop in. Left packing for our European trip til the night before. I will be gone for 3 weeks. I will miss you guys. Xx

Have a great time!

Funny story: When I went to Italy on a school trip my freshman year in high school, my mother insisted that I packed a full size bottle of laundry detergent and a bottle of fabric softener. On the trip home, the cap came off the laundry detergent and got all over my clothes. My souvenirs were OK because they were in plastic bags. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Guess he got his license back!

Chuck and Pamela had a shitload of kids

1DC3CCE9-75D9-4ED7-9C13-8601D8570BA2.jpeg

I remember reading that Libby is the youngest of ten so she and the Coven must be the little girls on the right 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal. On the tell all you seemed so shocked people didn’t think you were awesome. Now you know. Take your bullshit down a notch. Shaeeda can do so much better.

She knew what she was getting into. At 37yo, she probably thought he was her last chance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Great job being the mediator, Bile.  All he did was exhort Allah during that wifey exchange.  Wowza.  What a douche!

I was cracking up at that scene. It was like he was covering his ears and saying, “La La La…”

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:
12 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I remember reading that Libby is the youngest of ten so she and the Coven must be the little girls on the right

The people in the photo:

Becky, Charlie, Jen on the left, Libby in black in front of the door, and Chuck on the right. I assume the young girls are his granddaughters.

The photo was on reddit and dated 2010.

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add photo credit
  • Love 5

"Rich has to either get on the train or, you know, jump off. I guess he has to get on before he can jump off. Maybe he can just burn that bridge when he gets to it."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Should we pitch in and send Pred some Lumē? He looks like he would smell. 

I think its way too late for Lume.

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

17 minutes to go...I can do this.

We got you. We'll get through this together. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

God Ed is like my friends when we were younger...tell you all the crap their boyfriends did and then be mad at you when you weren’t thrilled they got back together.

Ed is so obnoxious. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7