Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Is anyone watching and snarking on a show tonight? 

I'm here! The show bores me to sobs but I look forward to hanging out with my snarky Primetimer pals. 

It has been a perfect September weekend here in beautiful Salem--blue skies, temps in the 70's, and a delightful breeze. I got my hair cut, colored it on Friday, and gave myself a Zombie Pack mask today. I am shiny haired and glowing. But I'm worried about my boobs. Should I get a boob job? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

I will be watching this mess. I was stuck inside with Covid all week so bing watched temptation island. This show is Shakespeare in the park by comparison. Happy Covid birthday to me! I’m drinking wine cuz why not?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

@magemaud Oh, how could I forget? I have been interested in other things lately to fill this huge void that 90DF has given me in the past few weeks. I did watch PT though.

@Auntie Anxiety I completely agree with you! The one and only reason I rated last week’s episode a 3/10 was because of your snark on Some Meat and Jenny. It was on FIRE! Excellent job, Snarkville! Other than that, it was a 1-star episode throughout. This was probably the worst season premiere of 90DF that I have ever watched. WHY do we need to relive the backstories of these couples ONCE AGAIN? Give this post a 👏🏾 if you shouted, “WE KNOW THAT!” whenever a couple retold past problems that were already well known to viewers beforehand. Jovi and Yara are not very enticing whatsoever. Libby and Andrei are trash. Kimbaaaly is trash. I cannot handle Angela without getting seriously upset. Pig Pred is certifiable. They couldn’t even give us a break from Bitchlal? And once again, your snark on Jenny and Sumit was what saved me from quitting this altogether.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

Hello everyone! I am back from the UK. I was back last weekend but i needed to catch up on a month of episodes. I have 6 weeks until we leave again on a major European trip.

5 months post open heart surgery and my husband walked 16,000 plus steps some day.

Anyway, Im glad to be back. Im only here until 9 PM because,well House of the Dragon.

• Hugs 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I will be watching this mess. I was stuck inside with Covid all week so bing watched temptation island. This show is Shakespeare in the park by comparison. Happy Covid birthday to me! I’m drinking wine cuz why not?

How are you feeling now? I hope you're on the mend! 

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello everyone! I am back from the UK. I was back last weekend but i needed to catch up on a month of episodes. I have 6 weeks until we leave again on a major European trip.

5 months post open heart surgery and my husband walked 16,000 plus steps some day.

Anyway, Im glad to be back. Im only here until 9 PM because,well House of the Dragon.

Great to have you back in the fold! And kudos to your husband, sounds like he's doing great! 

• Love 8

Y’all, I really hope we get a good episode tonight, because I almost left early last week. TLC, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel with this season. Seriously. I hope you snarkers are doing well tonight! I’ve had another very long week and am happy to be back with y’all! Hope it’s good tonight!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How are you feeling now? I hope you're on the mend! 

Great to have you back in the fold! And kudos to your husband, sounds like he's doing great! 

Thank I am feeling much better just very tired. I have 3 shots in me and Covid still knocked me on my ass for a week so stay safe everyone!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, I really hope we get a good episode tonight, because I almost left early last week. TLC, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel with this season. Seriously. I hope you snarkers are doing well tonight! I’ve had another very long week and am happy to be back with y’all! Hope it’s good tonight!

I actually fell asleep! 

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

In the past, I would be scurrying over to my tv chair to watch. Today, I’m dragging my ass because I know how boring this is going to be.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t love and adore you all. I’d be here regardless of how much this show sucks, just because of you.  ❤️

• Love 12

Hello! Happy Labor Day weekend! Today started out kind of rough. My girlfriend's cat, Sammi, was having problems using the litterbox this morning. So she took her to the emergency vet. Sammi has the beginnings of a UTI so the doctor gave her a shot of antibiotics. She seems to be feeling better tonight. She ate her dinner and has been resting comfortably.  

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  And guess what?  Starting next month at my dream company because I got the job!!  Already put in my two weeks notice.  

I am terrified.

But I got a sweet, sweet offer.  And I need it because my oven just caught on fire tonight and I need a new one.  But whatever, life is good.

What excellent news!!!!! Congratulations!!!! You will kill it!

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  And guess what?  Starting next month at my dream company because I got the job!!  Already put in my two weeks notice.  

I am terrified.

But I got a sweet, sweet offer.  And I need it because my oven just caught on fire tonight and I need a new one.  But whatever, life is good.

Yesss congrats to you. I bought you a goat, Covid lanyards, a Soulja Boy chain and some cake but Ange already threw it at Michael. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am terrified.

THAT IS FANTASTIC, CONGRATULATIONS!! I knew you could do it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I really hate the Potthast family. They are incredibly smug. Oh and now the coven is starting in....if Andrei wants to use the party to network, let him do it. Not everyone got a daddy who can give the jobs.

that house looks like every bland new construction project...

• Love 10

Hey everybody! I'm kinda here to snark- I just put some potatoes on to boil for potato salad so I'll be running in and out of the room to the kitchen. And missing out....

Ok, we're starting with Andrei and Liz. How soon til the arguing begins?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am terrified.

Well done, you! You will be amazing at it!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shut up, bitches. It’s none of your damned business who they invited. This is too phony, even for me.

They are jealous vapid bitches. How is that divorce going snaggle tooth?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

so Libby has this burning passion to be a singer and we’re how many seasons into this mess? Sure. Yep. Believable.

my rock god’s wife did an album of nursery songs. Yep. Went over wel...

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am terrified.

Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉 I’m so happy for you!  I didn’t watch last Sunday so I was afraid I missed something.  That is a wonderful accomplishment and I’m sure your will be great!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am terrified.

Congratulations  You will do just fine, so don 't worry!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3