Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Y'all seeing the way they are lighting Whitney now? This corpse-lighting?  It's so weird.  

I think a lot is lighting, but also horrible makeup work. I think Whitney's makeup artist should be drummed out of the makeup artist union, it's as bad as Patrick's mother's make up was.

Is Ari capable of stating an entire sentence without the word "like" in it a few times?

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Shaeeda’s body language. She looks like she can’t get away from him fast enough.

She hates him. Hates. She looks like she has been played, but he did so much grandstanding that now it's an embarrassment for her to walk. It's a common narcissist trick, to get enough of an emotional and power investment out of their victim that the victim looks like the fool if they walk. 

Tatiana is a bitch and a manipulator. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Lol, this is so true.  She's leaning away like she's about to fall off the side of her seat.

She'd sit on another couch if she could. In another state. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Kenny and Tim are a snooze fest.

I’ve never liked Tim, including on Pillow Talk. This foolishness just confirms it.

I can't stand Tim, never could. I'm not keen on Cryin' Kenny either. The two of them together?  Perfect storm of suck. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Remember when Dinyell took the pizza in the taxi on her sad paper plate

It is one of my most treasured memories.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’ve never seen a man wear boots like except at a Renaissance Faire 

Puss in Boots! 
speaking of Ren Faire, I think Kara is going to regret that Guinevere hairstyle when the baby starts grabbing her extensions 
image.jpeg.6cb533c37235d739a8b92d0d4f6e3069.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’ve never seen a man wear boots like except at a Renaissance Faire 

Remember for decades Todd Chrisley denied, denied, denied all the gay questions until this year when his ex business partner turned him in for tax evasion and that they've been gay lovers for years with both being married.

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

See Jibri? This is why you always got beat up in school. You weren’t bullied. You run your mouth way too much.

I know this guy who is now a "guru" and has a podcast and wrote a book about how he was bullied in his youth.  I grew up with him (neighbors and frenemies).  HE bullied ME and sometimes when we were friends, we hung out and I saw him bully younger girls for no reason.  So Yeah, sometimes people who are dickhead bullies who might have invited some bullying themselves forget about the part about them deserving it.

• Applause 2
  • Love 9

I'm gonna predict that John is gonna be on Pillow Talk or Single Life or something. He clearly has become a fan favorite after SPARKLES and the fact he was 'interviewed' by Tim and Kenny. 

I don't mind, I like him more then Jesse, Liz, Tom and those other people they've forced upon us.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Remember for decades Todd Chrisley denied, denied, denied all the gay questions until this year when his ex business partner turned him in for tax evasion and that they've been gay lovers for years with both being married.

Because we were all fooled into believing that he was straight, right?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Because we were all fooled into believing that he was straight, right?

The sweaters for one, don't get me started on Jessica Simpson's dad.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She hates him. Hates. She looks like she has been played, but he did so much grandstanding that now it's an embarrassment for her to walk. It's a common narcissist trick, to get enough of an emotional and power investment out of their victim that the victim looks like the fool if they walk. 

Tatiana is a bitch and a manipulator. 

And she despises Bile’s ex because that lady had the courage and brains to walk away. It’s good old fashioned jealousy.

• Love 4

I am fine with John being on Pillow Talk with Patrick or something but I FEAR Jibri being on some other 90 day show.  We were pretty clear about our hatred of Big Ed and now he won't fucking go AWAY.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4