Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Wait...I skipped last week...the friend’s name is Temperature??????

In some countries, people are named  *in their language* for desired qualities. The translation can get dicey...I legit knew a person whose name in the US was Rich Soil. She did not shorten it to "Rich" because that was, as she put it, "about greed". 

Temperature might be something like 'good weather', untranslated.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Five more weeks. Not counting this one, four. We start with an all new season of HEA on August 28. You ready to see Pred, Angela, and Family Libby?

Oh my god, with the wedding I thought it was almost over.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

It's a nickname, but everyone calls him that.

How does one get a nickname like that? Why not Count Fahrenheit instead?

• LOL 10
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m hoping that Kara’s old high school boyfriend shows up at the wedding and heckles Guillermo from the front row.

He can't, he's probably back working with the camera crew again, or doing whatever his real job is.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I will never get over how smug Emily is...

This week, I had to work with a millennial girl who was so entitled and racist she couldn’t even hide it. She reprimanded me every five minutes, belittled me, and continuously mocked me and denied me bathroom and snack breaks. I was the only Black woman there. There was a Black man, but nobody there was mistreated as much as I was? I’m so happy I cussed her out yesterday because I saw through her bullshit the whole damn time. Watching Emily rudely tell Kobe and Temperature to speak English reminds me of how my workshop boss told me to not cry or else I’m acting like a child trying to get attention.

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 14
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This week, I had to work with a millennial girl who was so entitled and racist she couldn’t even hide it. She reprimanded me every five minutes, belittled me, and continuously mocked me and denied me bathroom and snack breaks. I was the only Black woman there. There was a Black man, but nobody there was mistreated as much as I was? I’m so happy I cussed her out yesterday because I saw through her bullshit the whole damn time. Watching Emily rudely tell Kobe and Temperature to speak English reminds me of how my workshop boss told me to not cry or else I’m acting like a child trying to get attention.

That. Is. Appalling.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6

Fook her, I’m taking rings off right now

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Big hugs! Wow Emily is triggering in so many ways... Glad you told her off.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m hoping that Kara’s old high school boyfriend shows up at the wedding and heckles Guillermo from the front row.

Guillermo seems like a prince compared to the old boyfriend. No wonder her mother is happy.  Kara does look pretty I’ll give her that.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree, I don’t like her but temper tantrum can fuck right off.

Agree.  Temperature is his best man and first and only friend he's seen in two months.  Emily says that the day is about their spending time together and getting close.  So, instead, Emily creates fake drama in attempt to alienate him and isolate Kobe.  She could have just asked Temperature to make sure that he keeps the secret between the three of them.  It wasn't the ultimate litmus test of trust in Kobe's and Kobe's marriage-worthiness.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Glad you did what you had to do and put her in her place.  Good for you!!!

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

i got a shovel, some rope and a tarp in my car. point me in the right direction.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Emily has to keep Baby 2 a secret, because the parents may not fund the wedding.  

Yes, her genius plan is to keep it secret until she starts to show. She's a true mastermind. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Emily is like a repulsive tub of goo, or something? 🤮🤮

Who claims to be an actual human woman. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Agree.  Temperature is his best man and first and only friend he's seen in two months.  Emily says that the day is about their spending time together and getting close.  So, instead, Emily creates fake drama in attempt to alienate him and isolate Kobe.  She could have just asked Temperature to make sure that he keeps the secret between the three of them.  It wasn't the ultimate litmus test of trust in Kobe's and Kobe's marriage-worthiness.

Kobe just met Temperature in the past 2 months. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Just tuning in…hope I didn’t miss anything important 

Kara using her grandmother's hairstylist for the wedding and Emily who thinks she's a Kansas 10 but  NYC 1.

• Fire 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i got a shovel, some rope and a tarp in my car. point me in the right direction.

Thank you. We should start a line. Last year’s summer workshop boss was not perfect, but at least she was knowledgeable and knew how to handle us. This year’s workshop boss sucked. She was a total Bilal. She needs some sense slapped into her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I've got a voodoo doll! Say the word! lol

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1