Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Every couple, except Ari-Bini-Leandro, has had a scene where they eat.  And, they all have been gross.  Kara even talked with food in her mouth and smacked her lips.  

And now comes the Bini and Ari food scene. 

Since Ari had a c-section with Avi, then isn't there a limit on the number of c-sections you can have?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Every couple, except Ari-Bini-Leandro, has had a scene where they eat.

They had their feast scene last week at the Ethiopian NewYear’s restaurant party 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

If he's  in the studio for 12 hours? Doing what? From what I saw last time they had a studio session, all he did was be the hype man. Oh, and fight over Miona.

"tha studio" is to  the rap community what the Elk Club was in the 50s, a place to hide from the spouse.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Who wears leather club wear and sequins to eat pancakes?

Yeah, it's like she's going to a UFC fight or something!

• Fire 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Late to the party but Ari is still and asshole and I was watching old YouTube videos and lol and Dépêche Modes débute song played live for the first time was called strippers 

Lol at 1:30

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ari’s pig snout is especially pronounced in the breakfast scene and those glasses couldn’t be any more unflattering 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ari was married to Leandro for 10 years.  He goes onto his Ph.D. in Indiana, and she goes to Israel.  Then, maybe she divorces him while working as her father's office manager and skips off to Ethiopia.  I thought that he already earned his Ph.D. when he visited.  So, out of the 10 years of marriage, they may have been physically apart for nearly half.  

Also - why isn't he thrusting the bra-buying girlfriend into their post-marriage friendship?  

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Orderly line, please! Everyone will get a turn!

I’ve had dibs at going first once before so I call thirdsies 😂

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Ari, have you even tried just not yammering on and on about it until everyone is dropping dead from boredom? Just live your life. 

Seriously, she is not well. She should not be unsupervised. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Ari was married to Leandro for 10 years.  He goes onto his Ph.D. in Indiana, and she goes to Israel.  Then, maybe she divorces him while working as her father's office manager and skips off to Ethiopia.  I thought that he already earned his Ph.D. when he visited.  So, out of the 10 years of marriage, they may have been physically apart for nearly half.  

Also - why isn't he thrusting the bra-buying girlfriend into their post-marriage friendship?  

Have they ever shown anything about the girlfriend?  Does she even exist? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

This has to be manufactured. Ten kids? Really?

Bini's been watching other TLC shows. I made that mistake a few weeks ago and watched the Derrico family. Lord, that's a LOT of little kids running around!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

Ari claims they "want different things".   She hasn't a clue what she wants.   In her heart of heart she really wants Daddy to let her drift along all expenses paid and free child care.

• Love 10