Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know if that's a square yet! (madly taking notes for the next draft)

"What else is she/he not telling me?" also needs to be a square. 

Maybe it’ll fall under “obligatory vacation”.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

God, I am going to blow a gasket if ONE MORE PERSON says "I'm not sure if this is going to work out". You went through the long, costly, grueling process of getting a FIANCE VISA! What is the fucking problem with these idiots? 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

God, I am going to blow a gasket if ONE MORE PERSON says "I'm not sure if this is going to work out". You went through the long, costly, grueling process of getting a FIANCE VISA! What is the fucking problem with these idiots? 

I know two real life couples who said that right before the wedding. Over 10 years later they are both in loveless marriages….good times

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

She displays her pretty ankles to all of the men.

But can they see her garters, not for free and gratis? 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Going to the gym together needs to be on the bingo card (if it isn't already).

You know, I don't think it is! (Scribbling more notes)

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jesus, Jibri's mother acts like Miona is the wicked witch of the west or Lady Macbeth or Lucrezia Borgia or something. She seems to be a moderately basic girl but she's not a monster. Jibri's mother is a piece of work. "Calm, calm" she intones. 

• Like 2
  • Love 15

So let me see if I understand this.  Yves went to Egypt four times to visit Mohamed.  I wonder what they discussed that they are only now having the "religion and kids" conversation.

• Applause 6
  • Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, Jibri's mother acts like Miona is the wicked witch of the west or Lady Macbeth or Lucrezia Borgia or something. She seems to be a moderately basic girl but she's not a monster. Jibri's mother is a piece of work. "Calm, calm" she intones. 

She's a therapist who's too into being a therapist.

• Love 10