Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Same here. 

Anyone who PM’s me their address gets a postcard and small gift (which won’t get mailed until my return because I learned the hard way about things making it back). I’m not a stalker or any other such nonsense. 

I will! I will! I love getting postcards! I love it when people send me the tackiest ones they can find! I must have a hundred. 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Have you watched the show? The commercials are bad, but the actual show is much worse. I watched some of the first season, and I am done, done, done. 

I watched the first season and found it so boring I never watched any more. In fact I was surprised they’ve had more that one season. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Jewelers a total dork!

Bizarro hair lip. My son says it's called a "soul patch." Not sure why anybody would want a practically horizontal hair growth.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Mark your bingo cards - Las Vegas trip.

I don't know if that's a square yet! (madly taking notes for the next draft)

"What else is she/he not telling me?" also needs to be a square. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wasn’t Patrick just bitching about spending 10k on Thais?

Yes. Yes he was. And now he'll throw this trip in her face too. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
  Reveal spoiler

She’s pregnant with #2, so the bed needs to be big enough for her ever-expanding waistline family.

Oh my god, those two are truly idiots and Emily’s parents too.  That girl is spoiled and doesn’t have a brain in her head.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Shrek is better looking than this Patrick - none of the brothers look related, they all look so different.

Yeah, I was wondering how many fathers are involved in Patrick's family tree...

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why do people romanticize Vegas? It’s garbage.

I've never gone. It's on my bucket list to go. I see it as Niagara Falls (Canada side) blown up x1000.

• Wink 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Does anyone think Yve has any eggs left to tote?

We'll surely get a guided, up close and personal tour of Yve's lady bits soon. Matt Sharp labors under the delusion that we all thirst for a view of some aging hag's uterus. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I need something entertaining after the last few days. I am not sure i will get it here. Just FYI but Hubby and I are heading the Uk for a month on July 25th and then Oct 17 we have a long european trip and will be gone until Thanksgiving. So if i disappear , dont worry, Its good

Have lots of fun! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wasn’t Patrick just bitching about spending 10k on Thais?

He's not gonna give Thais anything to play with!  Except maybe a $20 or something.  This trip is for him!! He likes to gamble!! And Vegas is waaayyy better than Shreveport, La.! for the gambling.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

What's the under/over?

I’m adding my list:

David’s leather trench coat

Pole’s penis shield

Nicole & Azan’s make-up emporium 

Darcey’s 7th face

• LOL 7
  • Love 1