Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

So Gain butchered yet another 80s classic. This time it has to be Jennifer Beals and Flashdance. Doggone it. Now I won’t ever hear Michael Sembello the same way ever again without hearing this commercial in my head.

I've never been able to listen to that song the same way since I found out it was written about an actual homicidal maniac. The lyrics were modified when it was used in the movie.

jennifer beals sweat GIF

• Mind Blown 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

This is so phony.    I will laugh when Melissa the sparring partner kicks Ari and Bini's ass.  

I hope they paid Melissa extra for saying Bini has talent, and will be a star. 

Ari and Bini are delusional if they think he will ever make money as an MMA fighter, unless Sharp pays someone to take a dive for filming.   

I hate the Gucci Guilty commercial.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well in all fairness the instructor was wearing false lashes so you know she was down to fuck!  Ari has got to know that Bini while he seems nice is not the object of desire for every woman that lays eyes on him.

Ari is just jealous that after a long sweaty work out the instructors hair is not greasy like Ari's hair.

Ari needs to meet a bottle of shampoo occasionally.  Also, this reaction to sparring partner with fake eyelashes is just out of bounds!  Every 20-something I know has them and wear them EVERYWHERE!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why am I always astonished at how not pretty so mach Areola is? Those talking heads, yikes!

And they are supposedly AFTER she had work done! 
Bini’s kind of a little guy, why is she surprised they’ve paired him with a girl? 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hope they paid Melissa extra for saying Bini has talent, and will be a star. 

Yea and we're to believe Ari is doing remote work for her friends social media.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Musician on the cusp of stardom and now he’s a dispatcher for a trucking company? Okay.

There's a huge shortage of truck drivers and a supply chain crisis! If he was smart he would give up the band and drive. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Ari needs to meet a bottle of shampoo occasionally.  Also, this reaction to sparring partner with fake eyelashes is just out of bounds!  Every 20-something I know has them and wear them EVERYWHERE!!!

A lot of them don’t come off until they grow out. Due to her being in MMA this is likely the kind she has.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Somebody should probably tell Ari that Melissa's false eyelashes are permanent.  She most likely had them way before Bini came into the picture.  And after she saw the cameras, she went and put on some makeup.  Can't say that I blame her.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

They're probably eyelash extensions which last 3-4 weeks. I used to get them before the pandemic they saved so much time and I only needed lip gloss and was good to go daily.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Adeejay said:

Somebody should probably tell Ari that Melissa's false eyelashes are permanent.  She most likely had them way before Bini came into the picture.  And after she saw the cameras, she went and put on some makeup.  Can't say that I blame her.  

Except no one needs to tell Ari shit. What Melissa does is her business, no one else's. 

I agree that Ari is unhinged. She is not well. 

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There was something on Screenrant that JibJib invested $100,000 in crypto.

Wouldn't that require him to have $100,000 in the first place? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I've never been able to listen to that song the same way since I found out it was written about an actual homicidal maniac. The lyrics were modified when it was used in the movie.

jennifer beals sweat GIF

I actually knew this before! The lyrics were, “He’s a maniac, maniac, that’s for sure. He will kill your cat and nail it to the door.”

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Where's Avi during the Ari-Melissa-Bini showdown?

She pawned him off to somebody the minute she wheeled into the gym and didn’t even ask nicely, just “Here, watch my baby!” Maybe Nanny Mimi is in the background 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

If Miona's parents have saved for her wedding why don't they chip in for the mythical, magical beach wedding she wants.

Also, why all the sudden do they have the money for a wedding now?

OMG, the poor man's Daft Punk is in the studio!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, magemaud said:

She pawned him off to somebody the minute she wheeled into the gym and didn’t even ask nicely, just “Here, watch my m baby!” Maybe Nanny Mimi is in the background 

She hands off her treasured baby to some rando so she could throw down. Didn't even take the time to take off her earrings. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ooh hell.  Now we're getting the full-on music of JibJab.  Lort.  Sounds like a coyote in heat!  And really.... When JibJab told Miona she could have her beach wedding, I thought he was talking about LATER like when they had some $$$$ but NOOOO.....  That dumbass wants to get beach married in like; 2 weeks!!!

When's the fight going to happen?

Oh, THERE IT IS!!!  Dumbos.  I've actually tried to study that neck tat of JibJab's to see if I can make out a trach scar and honestly; it's too high up on his neck for a trach scar.

On a happier note, this shitshow was funny.  YOU GUYS were hilarious!!!  Hope all of you have a lovely summer week. Big Hugs!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6