Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

The brother needs to have that herpes on his lip looked at. 

Nothing you can do. You can put some meds on it but they only take a few days off for it to heal.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I legit cheered when Kobe told Emily To STFU. Bitch go get A JOB- find something to do with all that smugness as u squat at Mommie And Daddy's house as they pay for your live in fiance. Kobe get on that horse and RUN.  No one will be mad if u leave her and Mommie with poo on their faces.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

He sold his rental??? The real owner is going to be really mad! LOL.

What is with Thigh, she is not paying a dime for her lifestyle but still is not satisfied.  Bitch.

I for one is tired of the "Mi amor," as the constant trope.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I love that no-neck told Thais to "live with it" about the new house. At least he's putting his foot down a BIT....

That Mom-Son duo from somewhere California where she looks at his doughy body and says "HUBBA HUBBA"....   Can I just say, these folks have no business being on teevee.  They belong in the nuthouse. Drugged.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I'm guessing Yve is drinking.

Yve, earlier: I gave up drinking, except for special occasions.

Special occasion: Griping about Mohammed's intolerance and strict rules that she may have agreed to.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I legit cheered when Kobe told Emily To STFU. Bitch go get A JOB- find something to do with all that smugness as u squat at Mommie And Daddy's house as they pay for your live in fiance. Kobe get on that horse and RUN.  No one will be mad if u leave her and Mommie with poo on their faces.

I bet the time she was in China Mom and Dad were celebrating every night.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

He has a good job and owns a house and Tesla, he doesn't need to put up with this spoiled brat who just whines and complains about everything.

I’m not convinced he owns any of those. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Yve, earlier: I gave up drinking, except for special occasions.

Special occasion: Griping about Mohammed's intolerance and strict rules that she may have agreed to.

If I had the Xanaax guy nattering on about a bidet and wanting me to convert I would have a BOX of tequila in my house.  And lots of ice!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

It looks like Patrick was trying to have his brother upstairs, creating a separate space.  Stupid Thaís is complaining about the furniture.  She needs to understand the brother is part of the picture.  He seems emotionally unstable and I’m sure Patrick isn’t going to toss him out on his ear.  

Kobe is in for a world of hurt.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That herpes sore on John”s (from Bawstin🎶) lip must hurt when the adult  beverage hits it.

Thank you for adding the musical flourish. I think of his stupid face whenever I hear that godawful jingle.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m not convinced he owns any of those. 

I said that the second he came on screen and we saw his rental house and the Tesla, smacks of rental situation for both of those things...makes me think Thighs is a rental too.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3