Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

And now Emily is flouncing and pouting and whining that Kobe had the audacity to gainsay the Holy Word of Emily. "and in front of. my mom!" she bleats. The lack of self awareness is breathtaking. Girl. You have been needling him endlessly, in front of your mom. I want to SLAP her. 

• Fire 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Emily, maybe don't make someone shovel (and smell) manure, and then annoy them,  if you don't want them to curse you out? 

She was lucky that he didn't dump the bucket contents on to her head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Do you think you did it correctly?

That was a lot of shit in that stall, you know they dumped a pile in there for just for Kobe to muck.

Probably borrowed it from Betty. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Have we seen “friends” of Emily at all? I can’t imagine she has any.

Maybe they have filters.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am living for Pedro calling Chantel lazy

I hope Pedro runs for his life. He's a nice guy who works hard. He can get a nice girl who appreciates him and doesn't browbeat him. I loathe her. 

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why doesn't mom have a chat with her daughter about growing up?

She's like the enabling family members on My 600 Pound Life. She's afraid Emily will "get angry". Mama Emily is clearly cowed by her daughter and has never set a boundary in her life. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

From me? Why the hate?

I was just thinking that Emily was mocking his mucking.

No, better the mother of the Mama’s boy in Virginia. 
I only have love for you. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

A real producer suddenly wants Jabroni and the band to come to Chicago, um, for what? How serendipitous that the happened during the filming!

It may be the same producer as the one for Myla Vox (the broken band with the original Yoko Ono (Ashley?), not the Jovi baby).

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Hey Y'all!!  I started watching and had to get some wine before I got any further.... I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!  Emily. Miona.  Thais. Bilal.  Bini.  Areola. Areola's entire FAMILY!!  

Seriously.  These people are nutty!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Pray tell how much money will this album bring in? He is likely losing money on every album he makes.

He will need a lot of streams to get any sort of money.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I hate these two tryhards and their fake storyline.

Right? The whole thing stinks worse than Emily's horse manure. 

To their credit, it looks like they did their homework and studied the Bingo cards, they're bringing in as many tropes as they can.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yeah, he might have actually stop for gas, he is South Dakota.

Also, Miona hates South Dakota.  She doesn't like Mahala's wardrobe limitations.  Yet, she hates David more that she wouldn't jump on the first chance to escape it all.  It doesn't make sense, except that Sharp storylines suck.

• Fire 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

It's 726 miles from SD to Chicago, so I think that's a lot more than 1/2 a tank of gas, Jibri flunked gas mileage too. 

That was a lot of horse poop in that stall area, it obviously hasn't been shoveled very often.   Emily was being totally disgusting towards Kobe too.  

I love Thais whining about brother John and Patrick moving to Dallas, and she thinks she's getting a million dollar house too.   

I can't wait for Ari to pitch a fit about her boyfriend training where there are women.    I'm hoping the woman Bini's sparring with beats the snot out of him. 

I can't believe Yve hasn't even studied what happens at a mosque.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10