Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hello! I am back from my four-day alumni weekend! I am awfully tired, but I came home and took a nap this afternoon so I am somewhat refreshed. It was so good to spend time with some very special ladies and find out that after all these years, we still crack each other up. We also had some amazing food, good booze, and great weather.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Dear Bile Duct

You are as exciting as a smelly pair of converse baked in the sun. Take your sanctimonious bs to the local incel group you smelly fucker.

love me. 

AM xx

Five minutes of this smug, sanctimonious, mansplaining fuck and my stomach is in knots. He is the worst. 

Emily: We've been bickering in front of my parents, which I don't like. So I'm taking him outside so we can bicker in private. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COUCH COST?

It must cost a billion dollars, because Bile is so ultra-wealthy and successful.

I still contend that it's Value City or Bob's Discount Furniture.  I'll give him Raymour & Flannigan at top end.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Watching Bilal and Sheida together makes me wonder how these people ever muster up enough of a connection in the first place to be a 'couple'. What is attracting you to this person?

Ya'll have the chemistry of a wet dishcloth and can't even have casual conversation without arguing. 

Please dump him, girl.

• Love 11
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hello! I am back from my four-day alumni weekend! I am awfully tired, but I came home and took a nap this afternoon so I am somewhat refreshed. It was so good to spend time with some very special ladies and find out that after all these years, we still crack each other up. We also had some amazing food, good booze, and great weather.

I swear if I didn't know better you are my next door neighbor who just had a weekend just like yours! 

Now back to reality of this pseudo real tv show.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Bile looks like, you know, his breath probably smells like ass.

And if Shaeeda said a word he'd tell her his breath was like fresh rosepetals and that she should probably get her foolish female nose looked at. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you don’t like bickering in front of your parents, Emily, then stop.

Oh, you ARE adorable. As if! She lives for it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I am calling BS on the horse shit, no way that pile was new, it looks like they went to the shit pile and filled up the stall for drama, you know so Kobe and Emily could have a dramatic mucking scene.

That horse just gave the STFU look if ever a horse could give one.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

As a horsewoman I’m here to tell you these stalls haven’t been cleaned in a week. I’d never let that much crap build up under the hooves. Never. 

Later last night I was thinking about that stall. Besides the fact that there was much too much dung for just a few days, I also tried to remember what bedding they were using. There was no straw or wood shavings to make the stall comfortable if the hours earlier was to lay down. The whole barn looked ratty. 
    I also don’t think they groom their horses daily. Sure dirt can even show on a clean horse, but shine and gloss on their coat comes from daily curry combing and brushing. Did we see anyone pick the horses hooves? Especially after standing in all that crap. These people do not take good care of their stock. Hell, Emily probably still beast feeds because it’s easier than feeding her son real puréed foods or juices in a bottle. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12

I am not sure if we should blame Mohammed for wanting Yve to change her religion.

I mean she hid the fact she wanted a babysitter.

He hid the fact he wanted a good Muslim wife.

They both are crappy ppl. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why don’t these people have a small tractor to clean up the horse manure?

I know!!!

Also, why don't they have a better manure pit, like not just a open area. Around these parts we have a mushroom guy that will haul away the manure for his farm, recycle, reuse!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6