Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I don't know how much they are paying for the apartment in Princeton, but they could probably get a place in Queens for less.  Brooklyn and Manhattan are out of the question, and I don't think they'd want to move to the Bronx and Staten Island.  Steven and Olga (another 90 DF couple) moved to Queens from Maryland and they seem happy.

I suspect based on the area Ari isn’t even in Princeton. Apartment complex looks more like West Windsor...

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“We’re not sure what we’re gonna do for money so I took Bini to one of the most expensive cities in the US.”

She's scouting good corners for Bini's potential panhandling/busking locations. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bunion, dancers are a dime a dozen in New York City. 

He's going to be a judge on "America's Got Butt Bongo Talent."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 9
46 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Not only strike through, but spoiler seems to be missing.   However, this morning I couldn't look at any posting, on any thread.   And I couldn't zap my notifications.   Notifications is fixed, so I'm hoping that strike through and spoiler are coming back too.  

John is interesting, beer for breakfast is probably a story line too, but John's totally drunk.  So, is John really Patrick's brother or from Central Casting?    

Good point. They don't really look alike. 

• Love 3

Based on the "No Smoking" signs on the railings around their table, Ari took Bini to some bar in a train station or somewhere.  I think that New York Penn Station may have been closed, and that doesn't look like Grand Central.  They may have been in Newark Penn Station.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG I hate when ppl act up like that on the trains. 

I had to laugh when Bini is jumping around the subway car with a camera crew and the New Yorkers at the end of the car were just looking at their phones 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Ari's carrying the family by getting her mom and dad to pay.

Why the heck is she starting an argument over his delight with NYC? Bini, what do you want with her? 

• Love 14
46 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Is he wearing a Vivint hat? That’s my alarm company. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Did you get a visit from him to your door to sell you the alarm? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ari: I want Bini to see my culture, see my lifestyle. 

Pepper Mostly: Suburban New Jersey?

12 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Make him watch Jersey shore? 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Bini needs to be grateful for the apartment when Ari whined about it? Of course.

Areola whines more in 60 seconds than should be humanly possible...  That last little aria about money and Bini not being grateful was just about too much for me.  She is SUCH a noodje.  I cannot with her. At. All.

• Love 14
41 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mohamed, you are a guest in Yve's home. You don't own it and can't tell her what to do. A man and a woman cannot be alone? It's her house, sunshine. Get used to it. And Yve, ask what you are 'allowed' to do and if you don't like it, send him home.

And what is Yve going to do? Mohammed is in the house, so is her son. Is she gonna sleep with the plumber on the bathroom floor? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, goofygirl said:

Areola whines more in 60 seconds than should be humanly possible...  That last little aria about money and Bini not being grateful was just about too much for me.  She is SUCH a noodje.  I cannot with her. At. All.

She has out-kvetched Jenny.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4