Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jibri thinks he has a unique style……but it just always looks like a costume. Not style.

It looks like he's trying to distract our gaydar, but it has the opposite effect. 

• Love 10
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

What’s the deal with the little people ? i gave up on them years ago. I do wish the Little Couple would come back.

I liked that the little couple had real jobs other than perfecting the Long Pause as TLC films.

• Love 8

Enough with the Little People Big Turds. How many years are these dirty people going to be fighting over that dry ass pumpkin patch like it’s Falcon Crest or something?

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jibri thinks he has a unique style……but it just always looks like a costume. Not style.

I noticed a macrame plant holder on the clothing rack and wondered if JibJab made that, he might be a crafty guy, who knows.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

What’s the deal with the little people ? i gave up on them years ago. I do wish the Little Couple would come back.

I wonder what happened to them! Did TLC cancel their show or something?

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OH GOD HERE I THOUGHT I COULDN'T HATE BILAL MORE AND HE'S GOING TO THROW SHAEEDA UNDER THE BUS IN FRONT OF HIS WHOLE FAMILY OH MY GOD HE IS THE WORST

He also does not smile when he's gaslighting. It's horrible. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Was that the show where she was doctor and they adopted two kids? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think they moved to Florida?  Dr. Jen got some big dog job in Tampa, I think.  I really liked them!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

They're just a small portion of most people's viewing habits.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

I think they moved to Florida?  Dr. Jen got some big dog job in Tampa, I think.  I really liked them!

They just sold the house in Tampa because Jen got a job in Boston

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I passed my last final yesterday. Graduation is this Saturday. I still have some internship hours to make up over the summer (intership was cancelled in 2021 due to Covid restrictions), and then grad school starts in August. 

I turned 60 last week. I figure I'll finish grad school in time for early retirement. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
(edited)
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I passed my last final yesterday. Graduation is this Saturday. I still have some internship hours to make up over the summer (intership was cancelled in 2021 due to Covid restrictions), and then grad school starts in August. 

I turned 60 last week. I figure I'll finish grad school in time for early retirement. 

Huge congrats, @Suzywriter

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 6

Yes we get it Sharp...these people have sex. All the couples are screwing. It’s not interesting unusual or titilating so feel free to stop with all this...

• Love 19
(edited)
10 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Miona can't make even simple Serbian dishes?

If you can read you can cook!  If only there was a way to find easy recipes at a moments notice, if only.  JibJab is an idiot, he lives rent free, cook an effing meal for your parents you no talent boob.  Any your fiance looks like an extra from Star Trek.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 8
  • Love 12
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Was that the show where she was doctor and they adopted two kids? 

Yes, she got a great job, and they moved to Florida, St. Petersburg.   However, they moved to Boston recently.   She works for Boston Children's Hospital, and Harvard University.      I love both parents, and those adorable kids. 

Kara and Guillermo seems to be adjusting to Kara's wallet very well. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

You go girl! 

• Love 5