Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I could not even get in bed with someone with all those faces on their chest, so many eyes looking at me, yeesh.

So you don’t wanna sleep with Billy Idol and Roger Daltrey?

8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would be gone.  Like that minute.  I have always made my own money asshole.

Me too. I wouldn’t tolerate his bullshit for long.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Kudos to whomever already nicknamed him Jibberish!

Jibberish! Ha ha, I love it!!!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If he had Daltrey I'd respect his good taste. Bet he has someone like Eddie Money, or Steve Perry from Journey. 

Looks like old Country Music guys like Tex Ritter or Red Foley.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

OCD runs in my family. I’ve been on prescribed medication (rather than self medicating) for it for 20 years and it really pisses me off when someone throws out the OCD line.  If you have it, you don’t joke about it.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MOMMY41 said:

I’m pretty sure I saw all of the Village People on there

I think I saw one of the  guys from Milli Vanilli.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:17 AM, magemaud said:

I think that will be a fun activity this season with everyone trying to guess the various tattooed faces! 

Kudos to whomever already nicknamed him Jibberish! 

As far as Bilal pretending to be poor as a test, wouldn't Shy (can't spell her name yet) be suspicious when he gave her a pretty impressive engagement ring? 

I was thinking about calling him Jizzy, but I thought that would be a Snark Too Far.

• LOL 5
18 hours ago, 12momine said:

OCD runs in my family. I’ve been on prescribed medication (rather than self medicating) for it for 20 years and it really pisses me off when someone throws out the OCD line.  If you have it, you don’t joke about it.  

I remember when I was a younger girl, I had severe OCD as a result of attending sleepaway camp for too long. I stayed for the majority of June, and man, it was so traumatic. I got homesick several times to the point of suicidal thoughts. Missing my parents was extremely tough and I had OCD symptoms for about 1-2 months afterward.

4 hours ago, MOMMY41 said:

I’m pretty sure I saw all of the Village People on there

I may or may not have seen Russell Means.

2 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I think I saw one of the  guys from Milli Vanilli.

One person on Reddit saw Harriet Tubman on his leg.

• Love 2

I took a walk down Snark Avenue this afternoon, thinking about how I cut my snark teeth on that daytime reality show with 4-5 hapless women living in a house in Chicago(?) the first season. I might have started my TWoP snark career when Iylana became part of the show (during her Oprah feud days). Hilarity ensued. I’d love to watch that show again. I’m wracking my brain—what was the name of it?

• Love 7

Hola peeps! Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just going to pick you up from the airport in a deathtrap van and bring you to Skid Row, then make you panhandle for enough money for food. I just want to make sure you love me for me. 

• LOL 20
  • Love 3

My son is going to a college football prospect combine next Saturday.  It's in Salina, KS.  Maybe Emily will be there or in close proximity.  Here's to a good evening of snark!

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Going to take a quick nap! Make sure I wake up in 20 minutes, thanks 

Wake up! WAKE UP!

(Who here remembers Cheech and Chong's Sr. Mary Elephant?)

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Hallo, m'dears! I've been dying for this moment. Last week's episode was fun, but it didn't provide us with the usual drama due to us starting a new season. So I wanted to see if the second episode is better. Still getting used to the new folks, but I want you guys to bring the snark tonite, aight?

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I am a week behind, so I will be playing catch up. Also a little of day drinking but you all know that about mr so it goes without saying

I did a little day drinking myself today! Glad to see you back, friend.

• Love 10

What up Peeps!

I trust that you all want me for my snark and not for what I can buy you, so I will not being pulling a "prank" to test your devotion tonight.  Now get in the back of this robber-van and let's get this shitshow started!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

My son is going to a college football prospect combine next Saturday.  It's in Salina, KS.  Maybe Emily will be there or in close proximity.  Here's to a good evening of snark!

And don't forget Baby COVID!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, cram it, Bilal. "Oh, wah wah, I'm so sad, my heart's been broken and people have sat on my furniture!" Shut up you fucking posing twat. I hate you. 

See, it takes us no time at all to hate these people!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, greekmom said:

Actually took a day trip yesterday peeps. Drove and crossed the boarder into Buffalo and went on a bit of shopping trip.  I have never been to Ulta before.

I love Ulta!

hello snarkers!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

BTW If I was Sheeda and that idiot took me to a run down home (nothing wrong with a smaller home but point of pride to have it well kept), I would high tail it back to T&T.

Right? If I was Shaeeda I'd rip Bilal a new one before calling an Uber. 

Another one who makes his female partner responsible for his past "heartbreaks". My detestation of this weed knows no bounds. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

We came here to watch 90 Day Fiance, not fucking Home Town!

Right??  They should know that commercial wasn't going to rip us away from this shitshow.  TLC has conditioned us to be on their channel every freaking Sunday!

• Love 5