Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Alright, m'dears! We finished yet another season of the shitshow that is B90! It was not the best season ever but it was still entertaining and I still had a good time with all of y'all! If it were not for you I would still be crying throughout the show!

I will see you all next week in the same spot for the new set of freaks on OG S9, and to those of you who watch The Single Life, I will see you tomorrow! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, thanks for all the laughs. As a palate cleanser, here's a pic of my hubby and his new bestie from earlier this evening. We can have nice things! 

See you fellow gluttons for punishment tomorrow night!

IMG_2349.JPG

I have questions!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ben: You gotta stand up for yourself. Chase her down, corner her in a cab like the lion you are. 

"If she struggles and screams, that's just her screaming like a gazelle for your lion love!"

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

To quote Shawn, “Wow.” That was somehow exhausting and not in a good way. New schmucks next week (except for the odious Areola and Bini). Same time, same channel. 

Have a great week and a good Passover or Easter or both! Stay safe, be strong and live your best life. I’ll be back tomorrow for The Simpletons Singles Life.

• Love 13

We survived Peeps!!  I hope to never see most, if not all, of these people on my TV ever again.  Looking forward to a fresh crop of losers to snark on next week!!

Have a good night y'all!!!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, thanks for all the laughs. As a palate cleanser, here's a pic of my hubby and his new bestie from earlier this evening. We can have nice things! 

IMG_2349.JPG

Did E find his roots?

• Love 4

Did these people watch a different season than I did? Because on the season I watched, Ximena told Mike she didn't want his money. She told him to just go away and leave her alone. On the season I watched, Mike wouldn't leave her alone. He wanted to lure her back specifically by offering her money. Again, why isn't this being brought up?

Ugghh! I hate this show and I hate myself for watching it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Whew! The Tell Too Much but Say Little, Parts 1 & 2, is over.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm tired and hungry now after all that. But I  should be refreshed by tomorrow in time for The Single Life. The snark was so mach fun as always.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, if you can. Good night!

☮️❤️

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But we love you and are glad you're here with our merry band of snarkers!

Aww. Right back atcha! 😘 You my Sunday crew.

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That means you’ll be back next week, right?🤔

With bells on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

IMG_2349.JPG

Wow, that’s awesome! (And I mean “wow” in a good way, not in a faux, pearl-clutching, outraged way like Shaun.) Also, your husband is a cutie.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just want to end this tell all by saying: Shut up Mike! Shut up Ella! Shut up Ben!

Shut up Kimbaaaaaaaaaaly! She was given WAY too much screen time, trying to come off as some ‘expert’ who has it all figured out. I think she is angling for a spot on The Single Life, to be honest. Screw Usman. She figures if Debby and Big Ed can get that sweet Sharp $$$, then she can too. Ugh.

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Which of the Seven Dwarves is this? 

8C2756B1-85DB-4FE8-A8FA-FD8075AFE7DB.jpeg

Clueless

9 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ugghh! I hate this show and I hate myself for watching it. 

Me.....every Sunday night.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Wow, that’s awesome! (And I mean “wow” in a good way, not in a faux, pearl-clutching, outraged way like Shaun.) Also, your husband is a cutie.

You want to know the best part? The event was called "Literary Lights" and it was at Boston Public Library and there were lots of local authors and FREE BOOKS. So he came home with a sack of freebies, including Prof. Gates' new one about the Black church, and the one I've been dying to read "Empire of Pain" about the Sackler family and Oxycontin. I was on cloud nine! Usually when he brings home swag its those stress squeezers and water bottles! 

I have several books that he got that aren't my cup of tea, if anyone's interested I'll put a list in the Small Talk thread and I'll cheerfully send them to any takers!

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You want to know the best part? The event was called "Literary Lights" and it was at Boston Public Library and there were lots of local authors and FREE BOOKS. So he came home with a sack of freebies, including Prof. Gates' new one about the Black church, and the one I've been dying to read "Empire of Pain" about the Sackler family and Oxycontin. I was on cloud nine! Usually when he brings home swag its those stress squeezers and water bottles! 

I have several books that he got that aren't my cup of tea, if anyone's interested I'll put a list in the Small Talk thread and I'll cheerfully send them to any takers!

Back in the day, my mom went to something like that and she got Alex Haley's autograph.  I didn't know how much that meant to her until she was in the hospital and I bought her a DVD player and the whole Roots collection to watch.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh wow, as an avid reader I would have loved to go!

10 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

You forgot: Shut up Kimbaaaalee

Oh! And shut up Jasmeeeeeeeaaaan! And Yeeeeenoooo!

9 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Is this for real? He’s like the new Ash, but much worse.

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Back in the day, my mom went to something like that and she got Alex Haley's autograph.  I didn't know how much that meant to her until she was in the hospital and I bought her a DVD player and the whole Roots collection to watch.

I once met Maya Angelou at a similar event and got her autograph.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I once met Maya Angelou at a similar event and got her autograph.

I met my hero Studs Terkel at a book signing once and nearly swooned. And I met Tom Robbins sometime back in the 80's at a signing and he flirted with me. SWOON.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I met my hero Studs Terkel at a book signing once and nearly swooned. And I met Tom Robbins sometime back in the 80's at a signing and he flirted with me. SWOON.

Wow!!! Two amazing authors, my brain blanks out when I am in that sort of circumstance and I never say what I wanted to say in that moment.

I worked for a casting company (way back in the 80's) and I actually spoke to Orson Wells on the phone, I really thought I was going to faint.  There were more in person meetings with famous actors and I tried to keep my wits about me but it's hard...I was an idiot when I met Tania of Syngin and, the daytime margarita did not help matters either.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:
12 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Is this for real? He’s like the new Ash, but much worse.

Absolutely real! And very much like that BS spouting Ash but with Biblical quotes and the messages coming directly from God aspect added in. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Shut up Kimbaaaaaaaaaaly! She was given WAY too much screen time, trying to come off as some ‘expert’ who has it all figured out. I think she is angling for a spot on The Single Life, to be honest. Screw Usman. She figures if Debby and Big Ed can get that sweet Sharp $$$, then she can too. Ugh.

This was absolutely amazing.  What a little Usman attention + TV fans will do.  She started out a "poor me" when we met her, now she's the most beautiful woman in the world, credentialed to give ALL OF US life lessons.   

• The majority of us on this chatfest seem to disagree with the opinions of Jasmine, Mike, Kim, and Ella (at least).
  • Have WE seen some episodes they did not?
  • Have the producers explained to them HOW to get some TV time next season?
  • Will every one of these losers will come out with a Life Coach website and tour dates?
  • Love 5

Well, they did it to us again! Everything was edited to look like Ben/Mahog and Mike/Xime were broken up by the Tell All and instead both couples agreed to "try again." Like I said elsewhere, this could guarantee them another season as a couple OR Ben and Mike would be eligible to be on The Single Life. 

The other couples are in TLC limbo. We are left to wonder, will Jazmine come to the US? (I predict yes) will Ella ever meet Johnny? (nope, but they'll string us along for another season of nothing happening) will Kim realize Usman is just scamming her? (again no, but she'll be back) Even Caleb will get a spot on The Single Life. 

The only success story this season was Memphis and Hamza and I can see them being on HEA? in the future. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Ximena, be sure to ask Larissa for the surgeon’s name who did her new “more biggee” breasts!

A9F03ED8-C0A2-477F-BEAB-27B736DBADD1.png

That is just horrendous. She wasn't a bad looking girl, absolutely crazy but certainly not fugly.

Why do some women do this to themselves?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wow!!! Two amazing authors, my brain blanks out when I am in that sort of circumstance and I never say what I wanted to say in that moment.

I worked for a casting company (way back in the 80's) and I actually spoke to Orson Wells on the phone, I really thought I was going to faint.  There were more in person meetings with famous actors and I tried to keep my wits about me but it's hard...I was an idiot when I met Tania of Syngin and, the daytime margarita did not help matters either.

Betty, you captured my exact moment when I meet a famous person. It’s the real deal. I remember when I got to meet the author, animal scientist and autism rights activist Temple Grandin and get her autograph. I had a few questions for her but forgot them all since I couldn’t believe I was actually meeting her in person.

I remember another time when I was having a girls’ trip with my friends in Miami. We were at a museum downtown and one of my gals accidentally bumped into Beyonce while trying to get to the bathroom. She told me Beyoncé said, “Uh oh, oh no no” and then kindly walked away. “It was a surreal moment,” she said.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Absolutely real! And very much like that BS spouting Ash with the messages coming from God aspect added in. 

I wonder if he ever thinks that men were born on Mars and women are from Venus?

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Somewhere in Las Vegas Coltee is scheduling some "alone time" with himself.

And his peepee weewee.

Just now, Welshman in Ca said:

That is just horrendous. She wasn't a bad looking girl, absolutely crazy but certainly not fugly.

Why do some women do this to themselves?

Same with Darcey and Stacey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4