Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! I hope everyone has had a good week and didn't have any drinks thrown on them. I am fresh from my meetup with @Angry Moldovan and @Auntie Anxiety on Friday and it was the stuff dreams are made of. We ate some good food and laughed uproariously and bored Mr. Moldovan but he was a great sport. 

I spent the day washing and waxing the Snarkmobile, so lets hit the road!

I am unutterably jealous!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, the meeting of the minds (with @Angry Moldovan and @Pepper Mostly) was fantastic. You know when you go to a restaurant and the table next to yours is loud and annoying? That was us.

We were NOT loud and annoying, we were the envy of every other party, who were all devoutly wishing that they were having as much fun as we were!

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

Hey Peeps.  Did anyone get lucky in a race car bed this week? 

Here in spirit.  Body is really in pain.  Did Toronto Comic Con this weekend.

I am soooo getting OLD.

Edited by greekmom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Finally Sunday night! Soooo happy to be here!  Still working nights and the shadows under my eyes are not cute (this week is going to be my last week of this dumb schedule).   

Ready to snark!

• Love 16
Just now, greekmom said:

Here in spirit.  Body is really in pain.  Did Toronto Comic Con this weekend.

I'm girding myself for April, hoping if my daughter takes a friend I can duck out and find a peaceful place to sit for a bit of it. 😏

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yo, if you want me to keep buying you games for the PS5 stick around, you’ll need to do something really BIG!

Yes, the meeting of the minds (with @Angry Moldovan and @Pepper Mostly) was fantastic. You know when you go to a restaurant and the table next to yours is loud and annoying? That was us.

When there’s that much funny in a confined space….

we need a snark conversation. Each of us brings something unique. It would 49 hours of me gushing over Zied

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
Just now, Chloe Dog said:

Sojaboy probably told Kimballly to meet him at the bar.  Bring the necklace.

I’m so worried Usman is going to go for some grand gesture like she asked. She’s the last person who deserves that.

• Love 9
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Before the show gets started…I just want to say that I think all of these hot mess people should just cut bait and go home!

Ok, let’s get this show on the road!

Every cast member basically sucks. I don't feel bad saying it because they should know better after so many seasons of this show.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

When will Usman stop hitting up old hags in America?

Prostituting himself for a PlayStation & a gold necklace 

• Love 9
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't find Mike attractive unless he had a good sense of humour, a sparkle to his eye, dressed better

I am okay dating someone who isn’t that attractive…but he brings ZERO to the table. Awful personality, bad and dirty habits, clueless, no boundaries, the list goes on…

• Love 19
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Same!!  These are the homies I want to eat and be loud at restaurants with!

Next time! Or maybe our own personal Primetimer USO Snark Tour, @Angry Moldovan,  will come to your town! 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't find Mike attractive unless he had a good sense of humour, a sparkle to his eye, dressed better....

Bathed regularly, took a probiotic to deal with his various gastrointestinal issues, made the acquaintance of Mr. Mop and Miss Broom, put the toilet seat down......

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Hello! Today I interviewed a local woman who is originally from Ukraine. Her grandmother was visiting her when the war broke out and she is being allowed to stay here, thank God. She lives in the Western part of the country that has not yet endured any bombings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I am okay dating someone who isn’t that attractive…but he brings ZERO to the table. Awful personality, bad and dirty habits, clueless, no boundaries, the list goes on…

I know. He doesn't even have a good heart. Just nothing.

• Love 8