Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

She looks really tall, too. A gorgeous lady

I think she’s average height. It’s just that Memphis is only about 4’9 so she makes everyone look like Manute Bol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Ben: "Last night I badgered Mahogany with 100 texts and got no response."

He is lucky that she didn't check out and drive away in the middle of the night and threw her burner phone out the car window and some dude named Teak is now the owner.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT HER YOU IRRITATING MOLLUSK? YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB!

Irritating mollusk!!? MOLLUSK?? I am dancing around the craft room clapping and screaming with laughter!

Just now, magemaud said:

Jasmine should try using a Mark Eden Bust Developer 

Remember them?

image.png

The Thighmaster's unemployed stepcousin...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jasmine is an English Literature teacher or professor and Gino wants her to do Jazzercis lessons if she gets fired!🙄

Wonder what Gino did to make ends meet when he lost his job. Uber? Door Dash driver? Instacart shopper? Hahahaha, I kill me. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Maybe he has an Only Fans page?

Oh you know she does. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

Gino does not understand anything.... Gino, how about buying a critical thinking hat?

That's because he wasn't wearing his black hat. ( or was he? I wasn't really paying attention)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Irritating mollusk!!? MOLLUSK?? I am dancing around the craft room clapping and screaming with laughter!

He's just a shell of his former self.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, amigos y amigas! I am happy to report that my houseguest has flown back to Chicago and for all intents and purposes she and her son are no longer part of my every day life. (I wish him the best but I am not sanguine about his future, sadly.) AND I have my house back! Now my only cause for irritation is that my husband is cooking fish in the kitchen. I'll be deploying the Febreze tomorrow, for sure. 

Oh, and I want you to know that I've told you everything and there are no secrets between us. You keep the PS5. I'll take the laptop.  

Yay no more houseguests!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I changed my clocks the night before, and still...still...I'm so disoriented. It should be called CDT...cognitive dissonance time. HATE.

Thank you!! I'm so excited!

I'm frantically making pants so I have something semi decent to wear to the office...MY OFFICE! I have an OFFICE!

I worked at home in shorts for the past 2 years.

Congrats Suzywriter, that is fabulous news!  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Maybe he has an Only Fans page?

Don't laugh...my friend's daughter just bought her a $50,000 extended cab Z71 truck with OnlyFans money. She specializes in 'thicc butt' shots. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ben probably quoted the Bible to Hogs in his narcissistic rampage of texts, trying to convince her to love him. Because that always works.

Jesus wept.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So I’m visiting the lovely ms pepper this week, but only just realised that we land in Boston on St Paddy’s day. I want to see the green river!

90 Day Snarkers+St. Paddy's Day? That sounds like a fun time! 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The Thighmaster's unemployed stepcousin...

I stole "mollusk" as an insult after I David Tennant called someone a "patronizing fucking mollusk!" in "Staged". My son and I have taken it to our hearts and use it all the time now. Its strangely satisfying. 

6 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Ben: "Last night I badgered Mahogany with 100 texts and got no response."

"It seems God has hardened your heart toward me". Meddling old busybody. 

Meanwhile Ben has a part that also hard, if you know what I mean, wink wink.

4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all!

I'm not doing so well. 2 years of COVID is really getting to me. Could use your snark. 

Hugs, friend. We got you. 

• Love 7