Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Thank you for all your love. It was devastating loosing my 2nd dog in 12 months but we do adopt older rescues so it comes with the territory. My son and I both have covid, luckily I’m double vaxxed and boosted so it’s more like a bad cold. Just really tired. I’m catching up on last weeks episode. My son saw Kimberlee and said she looks like an unfortunate camel. Ahhhhhhh, he’s his mothers son 🥰

Uh oh! I hope you get well soon! Also, so sorry for the loss of your dog.

• Love 5

Thanks again to everyone for your support, love and prayers over the last few weeks.  I was hoping to start feeling more normal this week but it’s not happening just yet.  I’m several cans in on Svedka spiked seltzer and I rarely drink.  Hope I don’t fall asleep.

Baltimore Betty, I’m so envious.  I love Charleston and Savannah, wish I was there.

Angrey Moldovan, hope you and yours are feeling better soon.  

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Thank you for all your love. It was devastating loosing my 2nd dog in 12 months but we do adopt older rescues so it comes with the territory. My son and I both have covid, luckily I’m double vaxxed and boosted so it’s more like a bad cold. Just really tired. I’m catching up on last weeks episode. My son saw Kimberlee and said she looks like an unfortunate camel. Ahhhhhhh, he’s his mothers son 🥰

Your post was sweet, but I laughed at the unfortunate camel comment.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Thanks again to everyone for your support, love and prayers over the last few weeks.  I was hoping to start feeling more normal this week but it’s not happening just yet.  I’m several cans in on Svedka spiked seltzer and I rarely drink.  Hope I don’t fall asleep.

Baltimore Betty, I’m so envious.  I love Charleston and Savannah, wish I was there.

Angrey Moldovan, hope you and yours are feeling better soon.  

Sorry about your brother ❤️ I’m snarking tonight but don’t expect my usual brilliance

• Love 10

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I made some beautiful proscuitto-wrapped chicken (a tried and true recipe) and today the chicken is terrible, so I am eating some old-lady Activa yogurt.  Boo hiss.  This better be good.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hang in there, my dear!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I've been quiet about that. Hopefully the dude in the bikini bottom and in desperate need of a bra has gone home.

What happened in Ottawa? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2