Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just Googled Chinese restaurants in Boise (not sure where Ella lives) but there are quite a few...what part of Idaho does Ella live in?

I remember hearing there are Chinese restaurants even in the smallest towns in America. Those chinatown buses started to get Chinese immigrants to different parts of the country to work in the restaurants. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Jasmine making assault funny…she just seems like a bad person and/or someone with lots of insecurities.  I hate that she is making me feel bad for Gino.

Um, and hot friend excusing that she assaulted his employee? 

• Love 8

Doesn't a gallon of milk weigh like 7 pounds or something?

Even for obese, losing that 10 pounds +/-  would feel better on the body.

Like carrying around that gallon of milk every day or a 10 pound bag of potatoes.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Does she need to lose 10 pounds now that his Singapore visa got denied?  Or, will she meet up with her friends at the Cracker Barrel to drown her sorrows in a stack of pancakes soaked in syrup?

I am not gonna lie, CB pancakes are good. So are the chicken n dumplings and it’s time for me to pre-schedule an appointment with Dr. Now in six munts 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I had sexy time with her son in her house, I have no idea why she’s judging me. 

Why are these people so tone deaf and ignorant to other cultures when they will be visiting and as she says will be marrying someone from another culture.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I remember hearing there are Chinese restaurants even in the smallest towns in America. Those chinatown buses started to get Chinese immigrants to different parts of the country to work in the restaurants. 

True. I live in a small town of 10,000 and we have three Chinese restaurants plus two Sushi restaurants. Thank God because I love Chinese food! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:
43 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just Googled Chinese restaurants in Boise (not sure where Ella lives) but there are quite a few...what part of Idaho does Ella live in?

Many Chinese immigrants settled in the Mountain West after they moved there to work on the transcontinental railroad. I grew up near Promontory, Utah (Golden Spike Monument) and there were quite a few multi-generational Chinese families in the area. ( And some great Chinese restaurants!)

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I do not like Memphis, she's one disrespectful, judgemental girl.

And pull back that weave mess of hair while cooking. Ew.

Major pet peeve.

Memphis is a brat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course she uses a food analogy. "Like syrup on pancakes". Gallons of syrup on huge stacks of pancakes. 

To quote 90DF alumni David, "Mmmmm wow!"

8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ella should be able to lose 20 pound in one munt.

weight tart GIF by TLC Turkiye

OON MUNT!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yes, I'm from a smaller town and when I was growing up, we only had the one Chinese restaurant, many Mexican (it was close to the border so that isn't strange), and a couple of American.  I wasn't exposed to other delicious delicacies until later in life.  I'm happy that my own kids have eaten so many different types of foods!  

• Love 5