Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Having lived through the1980s I can't remember anything like that. I'm pretty sure you meant to put 1890 & just made a mistake.

Ha ha!  As someone who went from 15 to 15 in the 80's I can agree - that is Little House attire.  And I was really into my clothes, lol.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
5 hours ago, kirklandia said:

"My guess is that they're both in Seattle, Ellie is still making pizza and the whole "selling everything and moving to Paradise" was a scam."

I did a little snooping after the "tell all".  From Reddit, Ellie was seen working in the restaurant in September.  From the Central Pizza Facebook page I learned that Chef Dylan left in October (was he her partner in the restaurant?).  And also saw a picture of Hiromi working at the restaurant.53C58337-46DC-43AE-8CED-C6E14192D974.thumb.jpeg.cc570e53fdf10f6c21e77cb904f1c85f.jpeg

WHAAT? Okay, you probably forgot to put this in a spoiler tag. But yeah, unfortunately I smell another season for them.

5 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

That is all.

#ShesAMeanOne

Screenshot_20211206-102133_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-102740_Google.jpg

Thanks for the nightmares! Really appreciate it!

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

WHAAT? Okay, you probably forgot to put this in a spoiler tag. 

Mea culpa!  I promise not to re-offend.

In my defense, I didn't even think about it as a spoiler. Maybe because I was responding to magemaud.  But probably because the season is over and the Tell All has aired, I didn't think there was anything left to spoil.

Edited by kirklandia
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Having lived through the1980s I can't remember anything like that. I'm pretty sure you meant to put 1890 & just made a mistake.

Nah, I meant they looked like they were trying to pull off the preppie look to me, that sweaters with the collars peeking out style. Many people wore it in the 1980's, including me. Especially in the winter.

5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ha ha!  As someone who went from 15 to 15 in the 80's I can agree - that is Little House attire.  And I was really into my clothes, lol.

15 to 15?? Oh, I loved Little House on the Prairie! I started calling my parents Ma and Pa thanks to the Ingalls girls!

• LOL 3
On 12/5/2021 at 7:44 PM, LEILANI2 said:

That lady is a self entitled Indian Karen.

"I'm young and Indian and you're not."

Notice the shock on her face when her husband said he wouldn't have married her if his parents said no. It never occurred to her to look at things from Jenny's perspective.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2021 at 7:51 PM, Floatingbison said:

Guys can be useless in even the best of circumstances....Summeat has no moral character at all ,  he'll justify leaving her at the first opportunity.  

I've always wondered if his "call center" job was for one of those scams which try to get gullible people to buy iTunes cards in order to stay out of jail on some phony IRS charge.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, renatae said:

I've always wondered if his "call center" job was for one of those scams which try to get gullible people to buy iTunes cards in order to stay out of jail on some phony IRS charge.

Me too! I was thinking that kind of telemarketing.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2021 at 5:37 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola looks like a 50yo housewife who just got back from a weekend in the Catskills.

On 12/5/2021 at 5:40 PM, Doublemint said:

Ha ha ha, yes.  I did a lot of singing gigs in the Catskills back in the day and you have nailed it!

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey everyone! I want you all to know that I feel that we have a real, deep, true connection and that we are soulmates. Also, can you please send $1000 USD so I can get my hair and nails done? Kisses!!

Send that amount to me too! That'll also buy me a nice gift to me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Who is ready for Sumit some new meat? Although I’m not sure how I feel about snarking on someone in a wheelchair. 🤷‍♀️

It depends on what sort of person they are. If they are like the egg then the wheeels are irrelevant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Who is ready for Sumit some new meat? Although I’m not sure how I feel about snarking on someone in a wheelchair. 🤷‍♀️

It's easy to laugh at yourself, the hard part is learning to laugh at others.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait until you hear her sing!

Also, keep in mind, she willingly signed up for this shit show.  Probably a fame whore.

• Love 4