Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why are they giving this immature boy so much screen time? 

Steven is a major attention seeker, and at any cost, and of course the standards of this show totally loves to go to that level 😕

Edited by endure
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I really want to too, but I just want to be with you guys. I woke up feeling extremely ill this morning. I tried to take some medicine and it left me feeling very drowsy so I took several naps. It has also taken a serious toll on my mental health today. I hope your snark will lift me up tonight! Thank you so mach!

Feel better! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Don't know because I usually watch it on my phone with Showtime Anytime. If you are in your 40's you will recognize the music and fashion they flashback to 1996 when the women were in high school. They are in a plane crash and have to survive for 19 months and it turns into a Lord of the Flies situation and then they show them today. They make it clear some of them don't make it back and it looks like there may have been cannibalism at some point. It sounds like straight up horror which I don't like, it isn't. Check it out so we can talk about it!

Sorry if this is TL;DR but I am so into this show

I’ve got it on the DVR but haven’t started yet.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She fits in with this show because she's a grifter too, she's lazy with her research and is just collecting a paycheck. Any one of us could do a better job than her.

Anybody else watching Yellowjackets on Showtime? I am hooked, it is so good. 

Yes, how can we convince TLC to let all of the snarkers on this board host the tell all? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Shelbie said:

I absolutely think Steven is lying every time he talks about how much sex he is having. Unless he is paying for it.

$$$$$$$$

1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:
5 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

She tried…she did…seems like a very nice girl

I think she genuinely wanted to warn Alina. You could tell she was still hurt by Steven’s actions.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

SteVen miscalculated.  He deflects to Corey insults every time.  But, Corey is more forgettable than hated.

Corey is annoying but I never actively disliked him, Steven is a straight up psycho. He probably figured Corey was wimpy and wouldn't come at him when Steven insulted him so he felt safe pointing out Corey.

• Love 12
Just now, TazDevil said:

What are the chances we don't have to hear from SteVen for the rest of the show?  That this first segment was all they get?  PLEASE??????

I hope he shares his insights when the rest of the couples are on the hot seat.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why does he need to go to the bathroom? To snort Coke?

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

to shake his wanker. 

All this talk about the women who sent him pics of their boobs, and threesomes, and all the women he allegedly had sex with is making him feel all tingly. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, TazDevil said:

What are the chances we don't have to hear from SteVen for the rest of the show?  That this first segment was all they get?  PLEASE??????

He'll insert himself somehow (pun intended).

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why does he need to go to the bathroom? To snort Coke?

It's the fact that he needed to announce it that is so inappropriate, he does it all the time....being inappropriate, and making sure it is known....ugh

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

SteVen needed to use the bathroom because he has to answer the women who are blowing up his phone with titty pics.

"women"

Let's ask Michael Jones about internet scamming, shall we...

• LOL 7
  • Love 2