Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love (and by love I mean I want to tear my fucking hair out)when someone says "its for the rest of my life" or "this is FOREVER", like divorce doesn't exist. This is 2021, not 1821. Jesus. My blood pressure. 

Well, for the Mormons, isn't it forever?

Shit...suddenly I'm sympathizing with Evelin. I need a drink...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love (and by love I mean I want to tear my fucking hair out)when someone says "its for the rest of my life" or "this is FOREVER", like divorce doesn't exist. This is 2021, not 1821. Jesus. My blood pressure. 

People romanticize it. It's a tough, long haul. 50% of marriages fail. Marriage is a manmade construct.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So which one of his daughters attaches herself to Kenny’s leg while he tries to walk down the aisle?

All of them, Katie. 

Seriously, those daughters actually swallowing their bile to toast to Kenny and Armando's happiness was hilarious. "I don't want to do it, you do it" "No, you do it, you're a better actress". 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

This looks super pretty and I would now like to get married in Mexico.  Maybe when I early retired to Baja, I'll meet an expat widower with a boat and he'll be crazy about me and I'll get a sweet tan and only wear long dresses.  Definitely happening.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All of them, Katie. 

Seriously, those daughters actually swallowing their bile to toast to Kenny and Armando's happiness was hilarious. "I don't want to do it, you do it" "No, you do it, you're a better actress". 

I envision them sleeping in vinyl Barbie cases.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So which one of his daughters attaches herself to Kenny’s leg while he tries to walk down the aisle?

Last rites. Dead. Arms across chest.  Requiem Mass. Buried. Joined the choir invisible.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"We had to crawl fifty miles, uphill, through snow.and Jerry machine gun fire to get to this wedding."

Right? Dial it back Kenny. You didn't really "struggle". You had to deal with a few bureaucratic speed bumps. I've had worse dealing with my internet provider, and so have you. Lighten the hell up. 

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Last rites. Dead. Arms across chest.  Requiem Mass. Buried. Joined the choir invisible.

SCREAMING

• LOL 2
  • Love 13