Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Alright guys, you really delivered tonight! I had a blast watching this shitshow with y'all, and I cannot wait for next week! I will see some of you tomorrow for the Love in Paradise Live Chat (Frozendiva please tell us the name of the chat so we can be in the know!) The rest of you I will see around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 10

Some of these "boyfriends" will have no problem wasting YEARS of your life if they don't have anything better to do.  I was with a "maybe we could get married one day" guy for 4.5 years before I finally figured I looked enough like an idiot that I should just make this easy on him and walk away.   Meanwhile we had sooooo many friends who found a person, got married, and some had a baby by the time I called it off! 

It takes a special kind of delusional to let that play out over a decade.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, you really delivered tonight! I had a blast watching this shitshow with y'all, and I cannot wait for next week! I will see some of you tomorrow for the Love in Paradise Live Chat (Frozendiva please tell us the name of the chat so we can be in the know!) The rest of you I will see around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 8

Oh, I see they gave the Mama's Boy people a watch-and-comment show, like PT. But they didn't rate a bed, only a couch. The fact that they rate enough at all to get more shows bugs me....

Good night, all! See some of you tomorrow for more snark party,

maybe....✌️❤️

• Love 7

I had to pinch myself...from whence cometh this voice of reason? Neeraj. Neeraj the Mirage! Up there in the Adam (Azan's translator) League of common sense and no BS. Save your "psychiatrist" money and just call up Neeraj. Plus, his pompadour is world-class.

Neeraj for host of the Tell-All!  

I can tell you the pizza lady needs a psychiatrist. Maybe there's one out there who'll do a bulk discount. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

it's with Dr. Procter who was on 1,000 lb Sisters the first season, and Family by the Ton for two different families.    Dr. Procter is a hunk.

He's also Chantel's sister Winter's weight loss surgeon. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Goodnight, everyone! See you for more fake drama next week!

16 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Good night everyone! See some of you for 600 Lb on Wednesday. 

16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Good night fair snarkers. You are good for my soul

15 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Later gaters. Glad we survived this mess. 

15 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Only snark will get me through.  

Till next time.

15 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Thanks for a fun evening.  Enjoy your week.

14 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Great snark tonight Peeps!!  I'll miss live-chatting the new iteration tomorrow, but hoping to be on the Fat Chat on Wednesday.

Have a great night!!

13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

13 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Enjoyed some of the Thanksgiving plan shares.   Hope there's more next week!   Have a great week.   

13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So funny tonight, fellow snarkers. 🎶You light up my life🎶 Have a great week. Stay safe, be strong and live your best life.

12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all….have a great week. Damn I thought Emily and Kim escaped 

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night my snarky darlings! Hope to see some of you tomorrow night, or Wednesday or Friday for the other dumpster fires. Take care of yourselves and keep those masks on!

7 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Good night, all! See some of you tomorrow for more snark party,

maybe....✌️❤️

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would give a lung to see Wish show up, invite Ari to go for coffee, bring a translator along, and grill Ari about "abandoning" Bini and essentially kidnapping their child. A LUNG. 

Yes!!!

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Gosh, who'da thought that the guy who catfished Jenny into the relationship and put her through humiliating Hell would eventually dick out at the 11th hour? I'm only shocked he didn't leave her at the altar.

It’s not over yet! He could still make that happen!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

They pound that language into us in grief therapy, and we forever sound like self-absorbed idiots.  

She may actually be a self absorbed idiot, but I suspect she also is carrying around a big dose of "how to not be a total wet blanket after being widowed", which turns us into total wet blankets. 

But she was widowed over a decade ago. She's just a self involved insecure nag.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I envy Ellie's Bernadette Peters hair. Actually, I envy Bernadette Peters. She never ages!

I Always LOVED Bernadette Peters.  Is she still alive?  I hope so.  Just loved her.

1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

Got it. Though I think his fattest is in Pillow Talk... or as I call it, Leia and Jabba Watch TV

giphy.gif

He looks even worse now, look for the latest photos of him and Annie on their IG. He's in a shiny suit and looks like your lesbian aunt who bought a suit from big and tall warehouse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

I forgot to comment on the promo for new TLC show Too Large on Wednesdays.

What a time to be alive.

1 hour ago, Boston said:

I Always LOVED Bernadette Peters.  Is she still alive?  I hope so.  Just loved her.

According to IMDB Bernadette Peters is very much alive and still working in television roles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Isn't that their entire relationship in two sentences?     I really suspect that the Jenny the girlfriend was a storyline, and everything in this godforsaken franchise is scripted. 

FTFY

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

I wonder if Angela would try to make a soup out of Michael’s penis.

7 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

God, I hate him.

7 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

But she was widowed over a decade ago. She's just a self involved insecure nag.

Agreed. Ellie is an insufferable bitch. I feel so sorry for Victor, even though he’s a cheater and a player.

7 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

He looks even worse now, look for the latest photos of him and Annie on their IG. He's in a shiny suit and looks like your lesbian aunt who bought a suit from big and tall warehouse.

Oh, I saw that photo. And I agree, he does look kinda like a lesbian grandma.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I might order a dinner for four from my fave restaurant and call it a day. 

DEAD. And I cosign every word. 

They are all going to float away on a sea of tears. 

The hatchet faced troll forgets that Armando exists. 

I am having another TOOTH extracted on Tuesday.  Turkey broth for me. (gets me out of wondering where the hell i'm going for Thanksgiving - and (my- family) people, STOP ASKING.. I do what I want, or in this case, what i have to do, painkillers and soup.)

Edited by Boston
  • Love 2
Just now, Boston said:

I am having another TOOTH extracted on Tuesday.  Turkey broth for me. (gets me out of wondering where the hell i'm going for Thanksgiving - and people, STOP ASKING.. I do what I want, or in this case, what i have to do, painkillers and soup.)

Turkey broth is better in Turkey.

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, Boston said:

I am having another TOOTH extracted on Tuesday.  Turkey broth for me. (gets me out of wondering where the hell i'm going for Thanksgiving - and (my- family) people, STOP ASKING.. I do what I want, or in this case, what i have to do, painkillers and soup.)

Hope it goes well, @Boston. 🦷 The only problem I’ve ever had with painkillers is the heartbreak of constipation, so turkey broth may be a good hedge against that. To answer your Bill Belichick prayer candle question, my son gave it to me. He probably found it on Amazon. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Some people think stuffing is better IN Turkey, but I prefer it baked separately 

My sister bought a rancid turkey a few years ago. The thing started stinking in the oven and was inedible. Returned it to the store.

41 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My sister bought a rancid turkey a few years ago. The thing started stinking in the oven and was inedible. Returned it to the store.

That certainly must have put a crimp in your Thanksgiving dinner! I recall the Butterball recall a few years ago and the joke that went around "Why are they recalling Butterball turkeys?" "They forgot to butter their balls." 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hope it goes well, @Boston. 🦷 The only problem I’ve ever had with painkillers is the heartbreak of constipation, so turkey broth may be a good hedge against that. To answer your Bill Belichick prayer candle question, my son gave it to me. He probably found it on Amazon. 

thank you @Auntie Anxiety.. I've been constipated since I was 14..lol.. so no biggie.  That prayer candle might be a good Christmas gift for my dad - who now lives in MD and cheers for the Ravens.. traitor

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

That certainly must have put a crimp in your Thanksgiving dinner! I recall the Butterball recall a few years ago and the joke that went around "Why are they recalling Butterball turkeys?" "They forgot to butter their balls." 

She lives in eastern Canada. It was the Christmas turkey. A lot of folks returned theirs. Bad batch.

22 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Aren’t these ladies Joey’s sisters on “Friends”?

Yes.

11 hours ago, Gobi said:

Turkey broth is better in Turkey.

Thanksgiving is better in Turkey.

38 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Watching the last 30 minutes. Kenny’s daughters are spoiled brats. 

They are so fucking selfish.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Trackdawg, how I love thee! How I dote on thee! 

giphy.gif

Also, if I ever get some friggin' time this month (unlikely), I'll finally get to GIF Jenny's chair-throwing flounce. We can vote to see if it makes Pepper Mostly's Flounce Rushmore©

• LOL 5
  • Love 2