Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Because if they adopt its less likely that Daddy and his wallet will be back home.

One more person eating into the inheritance.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Boston said:

Ari, Asuelou, Stevan.. very sad, STOP EXPLOITING THESE NUTS TLC!

Ari's parents guilt-indulge her and never make her learn any lessons. Her flat affect and unfounded beliefs make me wonder if there isn't a lot more out of order there. 
Asuelu...that poor boy is so sweet-dopey.

SteVen is more of a sociopath.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

“ Ari wants to make drama” no shit. You understood him enough to make a baby, live with him and bring your Ex to visit. Bringing a translator is so fucking manipulative. She doesn’t want to stay too long on the topic because it reflected badly on her….bitch

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 15

Ari needed two months to arrange an emergency out-patient surgery in Princeton, NJ.  But within a day, she can hire an Ethiopian-language translator in Kenya.  

Also, it's probably not really safe for Janice to be checking out the town alone with Avi.

• Love 8
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I can’t fucking stand Ari’s ugly crying face.

FR tho, if Bini did what she’d done, saying he’d be gone for 1 month and staying out for 2 more, Ari would lose her shit.

Fixed that for you. 

Seriously, Bini knows what's what. He knows she's all about the drama and he's had enough. I don't blame him one bit. 

• Love 8

You'd think Ari and her parents would go in hiding after this stint on 90 Day. They're just awful.

I'd say I hope that hurts their family business, but they probably cater to a bunch of entitled assholes who are just like them.

• Love 8

This translator is completely unnecessary.

How can Ari be this much of a raging bitch? She takes any situation and turns it around to make herself a victim.

This poor dude was trying to fill the time by hanging with his friends and she was driving him crazy with her constant phone calls. What is the problem here?

• Love 13

Ari is lying about people telling her that Bini is cheating. And when she can’t control this translated conversation, she wants to move on. Sounds to me like she would call him on a near constant basis to berate Bini, so he turned off his phone.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Where is this plastic surgery that I’ve heard about? Areola doesn’t look any different to me.

I don’t know if she’s had surgery, but she’s definitely done something to inflate her lips.

• Love 8

"What have you done to disrespect your family?"

"He won't admit that he's done wrong, even if he hasn't done what I think he's done"

Ari's awfulness cannot be overstated. 

Bini is over this. 

Meanwhile, the poor translator is going to excuse herself to go the the bathroom, and sneak out the back door. 

• Love 16

Why is Sumit's hair different in every scene? He's like Yuri from the MST3k masterpiece "Werewolf." "Now this clown has Brian Ferry hair!"

See y'all next week. I'll see some of you on Wednesday for Fat Chat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Great snarking tonight Peeps!!  And can't wait to read all your brilliance from tomorrow nights Single Life (that I'll miss seeing live again).  Also missing the Fat Chat this week.  I really need to get my priorities straight, apparently!!

Have a great week y'all!!!

• Love 12